HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Attempting Marriage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:36 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

I thought it better to have the conversation here and not destroy the definition of a “Friend” thread under the Counter-Racism Definitionary forum.

Kai Jones wrote:
Quote:
In a couple of months I will be attempting friendship when I attempt marriage. I will be attempting friendship with my life partner. In a SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) non-white people can only attempt to do things in a constructive manner and do so in such a manner that the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) is replaced with a SYSTEM of justice.

Mr Williams: Why are you attempting marriage?

Of course you will not see that non-white people should attempt marriage in the codebook. In fact, you will see a suggestion not to attempt marriage in the codebook. I have written pages and pages of my own code of how to attempt marriage in a United Independent manner and promote justice at the same time.

Now to your question...I am attempting marriage because I am not the best person I can be and I am truthful enough with myself that I have recognized that I may not be objective enough about myself to become the best person I can possibly be all by myself. If this is true, it helps me to have a partner, a life partner, to help me become the best person I can be.

Kai Jones wrote:
How have you decided that is a logical thing to do while being a victim of Racism/White Supremacy?

It is logical in terms of countering racism (white supremacy) because it is the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) who not only say certain things and do certain things to keep non-white people from becoming the best people they can be as individuals, but they also keep them from doing it with each other. Look around you. Practically no one will admit it but we are acting it out. And we are helping the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) do this to us.

In the area of people activity known as Sex, the smartest and most POWERFUL white people have to control the behavior of non-white people. Controlling the behavior means controlling population as well (SEX) because you have to control what people do and what the result is of what people do and you have to do this in all of the nine major areas of people activity.

Kai Jones wrote:
Is it possible for you and your “life partner” to attempt friendship without actually getting married?

Not according to my definition of what a friend is. According to my definition of friend I’m gonna hafta spend enormous amounts of time and energy getting to exactly what that definition entails and there is no way to do that if I’m not in a life partnership. This is the reason that definitions are so important. They change how you think about things and the result of that is they also change how you speak about things and the result of that is they also change how you act out things. In other words what you do as a result of what you think and say.

Kai Jones wrote:
How can you even consider getting married while you and your “life partner” are subjugated to a system of White Supremacy?

I asked myself that question. I also asked myself how can I consider not attempting marriage. In science you gotta ask yourself a lotta questions and be truthful with the answers you give yourself.

For me, attempting marriage means attempting to become the best person I can be and finding help from someone who is willing and able to help me become the best person I can be...meaning she can't be stroking my EGO. She has to tell me the truth about where she sees me standing in my plan to become the best person I can be and offer suggestions to help me get to being the best person I can be.

Of course, I cannot be the best person I can be and still be subject to the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy). So, having a life partner, meaning attempting life partnership, and attempting marriage for me also means attempting to replace the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with a SYSTEM of justice. The only way I can be the best person I can possibly be is if I'm in a SYSTEM of justice. And she understands what this means prior to attempting marriage. In fact, she’s come up with her own plan of being the best person she can possibly be and I have reviewed it and it is in tune with my plan.

Kai Jones wrote:
Is it not correct to call “marriage” between non-white people while subjugated to a system of White Supremacy - play acting?

Only if attempting to replace the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) is play acting. I have found THE LOGIC necessary to connect attempting marriage to attempting to replace the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with a SYSTEM of justice.

As I stated before, attempting marriage for me is a counter-racist contract I have with the female of my own choosing and she has also chosen me to help her become the best person she can be. We don’t see eye-to-eye on everything and we don’t have to in order to help each other become the best people we can possibly be. If at any time we are not helping each other to be the best person we can be as individuals then we don't need to be together attempting a life partnership. I don't need no help being the worst person I can possibly be. I can do that all by myself and have a pretty good head start in that direction thanks to the smartest and most POWERFUL white people.

For me, there is no in-between helping someone or harming someone. You are either doing one of the other. There is no splitting the difference. So, attempting marriage equals attempting friendship which also equals attempting life partnership which also equals attempting to become the best person I can possibly be which also equals attempting to help my “life partner” become the best person she can possibly be which also equals attempting to replace the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with a SYSTEM of justice.

For me they are all the same. I let her know how I see myself as the best person I can be and the things I’m currently doing now and what things I will do in the future to achieve that position, and she let’s me know how she sees herself as the best person she can be the things she’s currently doing now and what things she will do in the future to achieve that position. I also let her know the mistakes I’ve made in the past and what I’ve learned from those mistakes and she does the same. This way we have a picture of each other and where we’re going as individuals and how we see “life partnership” even before we get there and we can decide right off if this is the person for me. Once the conversation moves toward “marriage” I begin the “institution” of exchanging “life partnership plans” to understand compatibility. These “life partnership plans” have, as a big part of them, self-evaluation.

It’s the self-evaluation that should let the person you’re talking to know whether you are the person for them in terms of how your self-evaluation matches their self-evaluation. If neither of you have evaluated yourselves then you don’t know what you need in your life to help you become the best person you can be because you don’t know what your current position is and how to get out of it. You’ll end up acting like your parents or someone else or trying to be “together”, whatever that means, and still stay single. After you evaluate yourself, your position under this SYSTEM of injustice, your reason for being on this planet, and what you need to achieve your reason for being on this planet, and you begin to tell yourself the truth about all of those things…the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth as they say…you will begin to understand the meaning of guaranteeing no person is mistreated and also guaranteeing the person who needs help the most get the most help and also understand how to do it..

There is no reason for you to be alone for the rest of your life promoting justice. The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) are confusing the idea of exactly what a “marriage” is all about. And while they haven’t yet, they are going to change the definition of what a “marriage” is in this part of the world after they have sufficiently done the work necessary on white people so that only a small percentage of white people are confused about what “marriage” is and the greater number of white people understand that “marriage” for white people means male and female. The greater number of non-white people will be confused. The code that I use on attempting marriage not only eliminates confusion as to exactly what “attempting marriage” means but it also eliminates the confusion of exactly what “attempting marriage” means for non-white people who are subject to racism (white supremacy) and also offers suggestions, according to counter-racism logic and counter-racism science, of what to do to attempt marriage, attempt friendship, attempt life partnership, attempting to become the best person you can possibly be and attempting to replace the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy).

I’m actually writing a book about it but I have seven books and a movie ahead of that book Well…six books and a movie because I’ve written one book already. Do we need the information now? Yes…but no one is offering to pay my salary for me to stay at home and write. When that happens…it’s on…I can be finished with all eight books and the movie in a few years.

If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to ask.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: