HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

racist remark
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lalaphansi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: racist remark Reply with quote

1) How do you define a racist remark.

2) Can a non-white make a racist remark, for example, calling a white man cracker, is that a racist remark.
Josh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:06 pm    Post subject: Re: racist remark Reply with quote

lalaphansi wrote:

2) Can a non-white make a racist remark, for example, calling a white man cracker, is that a racist remark.

Follow the logic, replace the word "remark" with the word:

building

House

Boat

Pencil

tennis shoe

Thimble...
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:42 am    Post subject: Re: racist remark Reply with quote

lalaphansi wrote:

According to counter-racist science a “racist remark” is anything said by a white person that results in the mistreatment of anyone on the basis of color.

lalaphansi wrote:

Not according to counter-racist science.
lalaphansi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:15 am    Post subject: Re: racist remark Reply with quote

Follow the logic, replace the word "remark" with the word:

building

House

Boat

Pencil

tennis shoe

Thimble

What do you mean, clarify
lalaphansi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:19 am    Post subject: Re: racist remark Reply with quote

[2) Can a non-white make a racist remark, for example, calling a white man cracker, is that a racist remark.

Edward Williams said:

If it is not according to counter-racist science, what do you call such behaviour exhibited by the non-white when he calls a white person cracker.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:21 am    Post subject: Re: racist remark Reply with quote

lalaphansi wrote:
[2) Can a non-white make a racist remark, for example, calling a white man cracker, is that a racist remark.

Edward Williams said:

If it is not according to counter-racist science, what do you call such behaviour exhibited by the non-white when he calls a white person cracker.

Name-calling. According to compensatory counter-racist logic, no person should participate in name-calling. Call every person the name they want to be called even if that person changes the name they want to be called every 5 minutes.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Pooky wrote:

According to counter-racist science a “racist remark” is anything said by a person that results in the mistreatment of anyone on the basis of any color.

Yes. Racism (as defined by dictionary.com) is any type of mistreatment on the basis of color or racial background.

Some people (I assume) want to use deception and say that the mistreatment of a white person and the mistreatment of a non-white person can be defined in different ways, if one wants to produce justice this way would be incorrect. Justice is equality which means \\\"equal\\\" which means that there can be no double standards under a system of justice.

pooky,

When I went to dictionary.com I did not see dictionary.com define racism as "any type of mistreatment on the basis of color ".

Are you a white person?

Are you saying that non-white people can practice racism/white supremacy?

Last edited by Dan Freeman on Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Pooky wrote:
I classify myself as a non-white person of a Caucasian background.

you didn't answer any of my questions.

Is that a yes or a no?

and,

Are you saying that non-white people can practice racism/white supremacy?
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Pooky wrote:
You edited your question so, I will also edit mine.

You left out this statement before it was edited:

\"When I went to dictionary.com I did not see dictionary.com define racism as \\\"any type of mistreatment on the basis of color \\\".

If you go down to the American Heritage Dictionary it will say \"2. discriminatory or abusive behavior towards members of another race\"

Discriminatory or abusive behavior are both defined as \"mistreatment\".

I classify myself as a non-white person of a Caucasian background.

You left out this statement before it was edited:

\"Are you saying that non-white people can practice racism/white supremacy?\"

No. I am saying that people of any race can practice racism(as defined on dictionary.com).

Logically speaking, there is only one race. That being the white race. According to them, there can be no other "races".

Is a 'non white person with a caucasion background' a white person or a non-white person?
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Pooky wrote:
I just want to add that not one of my statements or questions have been answered and more then half of my posts were deleted. I assume that its fear or it could be the apparent cultish format of this site's guidelines.

If you look above you can see that my posts were deleted and only some remain. I assume that these two comments will be deleted and it will end with Eduardo Small's comment so that it will look like Eduardo Small has the final word. The moderator is a sneaky dude!

The purpose of this forum is to come up with strategies and techniques to counter/racism white supremacy not debate it's orign.

If your looking for a racial-debate or an argument, I must refer you to search google.com to find a site that meets your needs.

Thank you.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Pooky wrote:
Well, your assumption is wrong. You either painted that I want to \"look for a racial-debate or an argument\" or you just made an assumption that is incorrect.

My purpose of posting on this site is for me to bring in my own opinions so I can work with to find new ways to fight not only racism but also racist speech(which I have seen in a few posts on this website). The way to produce justice cannot be done if equality is not promoted. And defining racism as \"white supremacy\" is not only fighting equality, but it is a hardcore opponent of it. I mean no offense but people that see this site will think, \"wow, delusional goofballs\" and leave giggling(non-white and white).

The only way to effectively fight racism is to fight any type of inequality, which is done all over this site(speech,you segregate people; and other things).

Im going to make my own anti-racist site, I assume I will get way more people posting on my message board because I am going to promote equality between all people. When everyone feels equal(no definitions of racism as \"white supremacy\") everyone will feel equal and fight it as equals.

Anyway, you guys have a good one.

Laterz

Thank you
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:49 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Pooky wrote:
I just want to add that not one of my statements or questions have been answered and more then half of my posts were deleted. I assume that its fear or it could be the apparent cultish format of this site's guidelines.

If you look above you can see that my posts were deleted and only some remain. I assume that these two comments will be deleted and it will end with Eduardo Small's comment so that it will look like Eduardo Small has the final word. The moderator is a sneaky dude!

I've warned you before, no personal attacks. The procedure of challenging has been explained to you. This is NOT a discussion board. Questions, Answers, Scientific Experiments, and Data that comes from those Scientific experiments. That's it. No room for anything else. The FAQ explains this and also explains that anything else WILL BE DELETED. This is your last warning.
aza

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Racist remark Reply with quote

I agree with what has been said about a racist remark being anything used by white people (ws/r) to mistreat another non white person and no non white people cannot be racist nor make racist remarks...it is only name calling.

And a non-white person with a "caucasian" whatever that is...background you asked were they white...I white person would have to be asked that question because white people determine who gets to function as a white person.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Racist remark Reply with quote

aza wrote:
I agree with what has been said about a racist remark being anything used by white people (ws/r) to mistreat another non white person and no non white people cannot be racist nor make racist remarks...it is only name calling.

And a non-white person with a \"caucasian\" whatever that is...background you asked were they white...I white person would have to be asked that question because white people determine who gets to function as a white person.

Correct.

Remarks don't mistreat people on the basis of color, Racists/White Supremacists do.
aza

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arent words a tool by the racist white supremacist to further mistreat non white and confuse them
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: