HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

LOGIC
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 10:55 pm    Post subject: LOGIC Reply with quote

Logic: Pronunciation Key

The process for doing something and doing it.
James Jones

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: LOGIC Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Logic: Pronunciation Key

The process for doing something and doing it.

Did "logic" exist before people?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: LOGIC Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:

I don't know because I didn't exist before people. Logically speaking, yes...logic did exist before people by the definition given. If logic is the process for doing something and doing it there had to be a process for creating people because we're here.
James Jones

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: LOGIC Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST wrote:

I don't know because I didn't exist before people.

The definition I use for LOGIC is the necessary connection.

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Logically speaking, yes...logic did exist before people by the definition given.

Interesting...
What is your definition of "Logically?"
And how does it relate to your definition of "Logic?"

Virtual_GOD wrote:
If logic is the process for doing something and doing it there had to be a process for creating people because we're here.

I don't know

I would contend that Logic is not a process.
I would contend that Logic is the necessay connection within an arrangment that may or may not produce.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 6:29 pm    Post subject: Re: LOGIC Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST wrote:

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Logically speaking, yes...logic did exist before people by the definition given.

Interesting...

The process for doing something and doint it.

NECKST wrote:

It is the same.

NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
If logic is the process for doing something and doing it there had to be a process for creating people because we're here.

I don't know

I would contend that Logic is the necessay connection within an arrangment that may or may not produce.

Please define connection. Who determines if a connection is necessary?
James Jones

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:05 pm    Post subject: Re: LOGIC Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST wrote:

Virtual_GOD wrote:

Interesting...

The process for doing something and doint it.

EXAMPLE:

Follow the "Logic"
Follow the "Process for doing something and doing it."

It doesn't fit exactly.

EXAMPLE:

In thinking about it "Logically", racism (white supremacy) is a POWER relationship.
In thinking about it "(using) the process for doing something and doing it," racism (white supremacy) is a POWER relationship.

It doesn't fit exactly.

Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

I don't know

Please define connection. Who determines if a connection is necessary?

1.) Connection: The existance of an arrangment.

2.) People

Last edited by James Jones on Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No sir...not follow the "logic"...follow "the logic". THE LOGIC meaning counter-racist logic...or...logic that leads to the revelation of truth.

...the process for doing something and doing it that leads to the revelation of truth in a manner that promotes justice and correctness.

Last edited by Edward Williams on Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
James Jones

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 2:26 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
No sir...not follow the "logic"...follow "the logic". THE LOGIC meaning counter-racist logic...or...logic that leads to the revelation of truth.

...the process for doing something and doing it that leads to the revelation of truth...

Interesting...

I would contend that following...
...the necessary connections within a system, leads to the relvelation of Truth.

The question to ask at this point is....
How does that person (who has followed the necessary connections ) relate to the Truth.

VG,
What is your definition of "process?"
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:22 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

...the process for doing something and doing it that leads to the revelation of truth...

Interesting...

...the necessary connections within a system, leads to the relvelation of Truth.

How does that person (who has followed the necessary connections ) relate to the Truth.

A person relates to the truth the same way the truth relates to the person.

NECKST wrote:
VG,

Saying and doing.
James Jones

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 10:03 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Interesting...

NECKST wrote:
VG,

Saying and doing.

"...the saying and doings for doing something and doing it that leads to the revelation of truth..."

"...following the necessary connections, leads to the relvelation of Truth."

From a five year old standpoint...
What is the "Logic" behind a "game" of "connect the dots?"

Last edited by James Jones on Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
James Jones

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:

There is a gap in this statment:

The process for doing something and doing it.....................................that leads to the revelation of Truth...

I need a tailor fit.
Nigga's have been using "ill-fitting" "hammy down" words and definitions for long enough.

If Counter-Racist Science is an exact science, how exact are we going to be?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 5:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

There is a gap in this statment:

The process for doing something and doing it.....................................that leads to the revelation of Truth...

I need a tailor fit.
Nigga's have been using "ill-fitting" "hammy down" words and definitions for long enough.

If Counter-Racist Science is an exact science, how exact are we going to be?

Exact.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Interesting...

NECKST wrote:
VG,

Saying and doing.

"...the saying and doings for doing something and doing it that leads to the revelation of truth..."

I don't know. Is connecting dots a process for doing something?
James Jones

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Interesting...

NECKST wrote:
VG,

Saying and doing.

I don't know. Is connecting dots a process for doing something?

Yes
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:46 am    Post subject: Re: LOGIC Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST wrote:

Virtual_GOD wrote:

Interesting...

If a person is doing something logically that person is following a logical process.

NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

I don't know

You could be correct. I say logic is "the process for doing something and doing it". Counter-racist logic is designed to be a process of replacing white supremacy (racism) with justice.

THE LOGIC for being on a mountain in New York and falling off and landing in California is such that a person couldn't stand on that mountain and jump off the mountain and land in California. And if you try it that may be the last lesson you learn.

Now if I follow a logical process for accomplishing being on a mountain in New York and falling off and landing in California I'm gonna need and engine, some wings, fuselage, etc. Picture someone building an airplane for the first time ever. The person building the airplane is telling someone else that the logic for leaving a mountain in New York and being in California in a few hours requires that they build a device that will be called an airplane.

Now the person is looking at them with a puzzled expression on their face. This is the expression I get when I tell non-white people about THE LOGIC for replacing white supremacy (racism) with a SYSTEM that guarantees no person is mistreated and also guarantees the person that needs help the most get the most help. There are logical mechanics for getting this done. And I begin to lay out the logical mechanics for doing so. The racists (white supremacists) use deceit by using a tool called words so if you want to counter that SYSTEM you have to use words to reveal truth. You are working against racism (white supremacy) right there...or...one of the ways the white supremacists (racists) mistreat people on the basis of color
is to use falsehood so if you want to promote justice you have to use truth...etc.

Now the definition of logic I use is "the process for doing something and doing it". Just like the person building the airplane for the first time ever all he could say is he is in the process stage of logic. He'll have an airplane that can leave a mountain in New York and land in California in a few hours when he has an airplane that can leave a mountain in New York and land in California in a few hours. Once the person has flown the airplane from a mountain in New York to California that person can then say that the "and doing it" pert of the definition is accomplished. Therefore the logic for being on a mountain in New York and Landing in California requires building an airplane and flying it from New York to California. Don't jump off the mountain.

I am in the process part of replacing white supremacy (racism) with justice. I'll be in a SYSTEM of justice when I'm in a SYSTEM of justice. That's when I'll be able to say the "and doing it" part has been accomplished.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: