HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Asking THE CRITICAL Question
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 8:29 am    Post subject: Asking THE CRITICAL Question Reply with quote

It is very important for non-white people to understand that under a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) you must always know what (not who) you are talking to. In order to know what you are talking to you must ask the critical question...

Are you a white person?

Watching the Harlem Book Fair on television (C-SPAN2) this past weekend reminded me of this critical thinking technique. Listening to the panel of authors (there were three), who were all non-white, and the facilitator who I suspect was a white person, there came a critical moment in the conversation where one of the non-white authores had to ask the critical question of the facilitator.

The non-white person asked, instead...

"What is your ethnic background?"

The facilitator responded by saying...

"I am a non-believer?"

The non-white person then stated and asked...

"I'm not talking about your religion. I'm asking you what your ethnic background is. What is your ethnic background?"

The facilitator said...and these were his exact words...

"Well, (pause) I'm caucasian, right?"

See HOW the facilitator turned the conversation to his advantage? Ethnic background? What is that? That could mean anything to anybody...and I suspect to the facilitator it had something to do with what a person says and/or does in one or more areas of people activity.

Now the facilitator gave two answers to the same question...not necessarily different answers because "caucasian", as he used it, could have been his religion that requires him to be a non-believer. Too much wiggle room. The question being asked gave too much wiggle room.

This is the reason words are so important, especially when you are attempting to reveal truth. If you are not attempting to reveal truth you can say and/or do anything any kind of way to promote confusion and this is what the white supremacists (racists) are masters of. The non-white person using words with definitions that white people, who practice white supremacy (racism), use to attempt to counter white supremacy (racism) use...just will not work. You have to givbe the words new definitions that are designed, when the word is used, to reveal truth.

A simple question...Are you white...or my favorite...Are you a white person...leaves no wiggle room. Everyone on this planet has a COLOR classification...because the white supremacists (racists) see to it that everyone has a COLOR classification. Everyone needs a COLOR classification because this is HOW the racists (white supremacists) run their business of white supremacy (racism).

Save yourself some time and effort by allowing the words to do the work for you. Ask the critical question...Are you white...or Are you a white person.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats a classic example VGOD, especially the way he added the word "right?" as if he ain't sure.

I too am a big fan of asking the critical question. One of the benifits of asking it is that it allows you to ask the person questions about what a White person is.

Now they can't say "a White person is a racist"; well, they CAN say that but they won't. More often they will say, ""it doesn't really mean anything".

Its at that point you can say "wait a minute, you say you ARE ONE, if it don't mean nothin, why you saying you are one?"

Now at this point, the average White person has done the math and sees where this is headed.

They only have two choices.

1. "have an abortion"--stop talking, try to change the subject, make an excuse to leave...

OR

2. Practice racism-- start talking about how a melanin content of 0.634.007 per square inch or less...Jimmy Buffet...hockey... makes a person White...

Actually, both choices are racism White supremacy.

See, White people already know this. Their greater understanding of the system of racism White supremacy allows them to walk through this mine field blindfolded and DRUNK!

Meanwhile niggas keep gettin "blowd up" every other step because they keep trying to ask the White people were they planted the mines--in a polite way.

The opportunity to ask the critical question comes up everyday.

Why?

Because its a consequence of living in a system of racism White supremacy.

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
The-Politician



Joined: 06 Aug 2003
Posts: 10
Location: either behind you or a few steps ahead

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 8:30 am    Post subject: ok... Reply with quote

Quote:
Thats a classic example VGOD, especially the way he added the word "right?" as if he ain't sure.--Josh


This reminded me of something I saw regauding the Kobe case.

I watched a black male reporter ask what appeared to be a white male attorney,

Quote:
"Will Race play a factor in this case?"


Can you fuckin imagine?

A victim of Racsim asking a Racist suspect if RACE will be a factor.

{{{shakin my head}}}

Once and for all, according to the logic, if you have a white person and a black person, you have a simple illustration of a RACE PROBLEM.

Why?

Well, For starters look at my Avatar......

It aint hard to see that being "white" or "black" aint got shit to do with what you look like, as much as it has to do with what you can DO, or how you FUNCTION.

If we ALL can't DO the same things for whatever-reason, you got a problem.

Politician
_________________
My new name is Just the facts,
While the rest of ya'll just adjust the facts,
Put words together just to match,
I say what I feel, so adjust to that
--Jay-Z
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Wannabright



Joined: 14 Apr 2003
Posts: 34
Location: Washington DC

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 8:27 am    Post subject: Re: Asking THE CRITICAL Question Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
The non-white person asked, instead...

"What is your ethnic background?"

The facilitator responded by saying...

"I am a non-believer?"

The non-white person then stated and asked...

"I'm not talking about your religion. I'm asking you what your ethnic background is. What is your ethnic background?"

The facilitator said...and these were his exact words...

"Well, (pause) I'm caucasian, right?"

Now the facilitator gave two answers to the same question...not necessarily different answers because "caucasian", as he used it, could have been his religion that requires him to be a non-believer. Too much wiggle room. The question being asked gave too much wiggle room.

A simple question...Are you white...or my favorite...Are you a white person...leaves no wiggle room. Everyone on this planet has a COLOR classification...because the white supremacists (racists) see to it that everyone has a COLOR classification. Everyone needs a COLOR classification because this is HOW the racists (white supremacists) run their business of white supremacy (racism).

Save yourself some time and effort by allowing the words to do the work for you. Ask the critical question...Are you white...or Are you a white person.


This is a lesson that must be drilled, and drilled more and more. We saw the same techniques employed at the racetalk2020. I'd say whenever a white person answers a question with a questioning answer WATCHOUT... some deception is probably in progress. Its like I heard there are ways to tell when a person is lying by watching the direction there eyes are pointing as the talk. This is the same kind of indicator.
_________________
We hurl the truth against falsehood and it knocks out its brain, and see, falsehood perishes!

The Qur'an
Sura 21, Ayat 18
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is that excerpt of the soundbite from the Harlem Book Fair I spoke of in an earlier post. This is the reason I would rather have the soundbite...you may notice there is a difference in what I posted above and what is said on the audio. I apologize for any misquotes.

I caught some of this on C-SPAN2 today but it was aired last month live. Here is a white person talking initially (starts at dissing african american women) about non-white people making unconstructive statements about other non-white people...a classic strategy of white people...to get non-white people focused on other non-white people. One non-white person (an author) asks this white person their "ethnic background". Listen to the nervous laughter.

Harlem Book Fair Excerpt
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Wannabright



Joined: 14 Apr 2003
Posts: 34
Location: Washington DC

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 3:40 am    Post subject: I wanted to.... Reply with quote

I wanted to hear more of that... it seemed to be getting interesting. That white person was very sophisticated, and I wonder if anyone in the room understood his tactic. He mentioned his name in Russian meaning spade.... hmmm. What the .......? So what is he saying, maybe I'm black like you? He seems to be suggesting that so the questions get lost in the confusion. Then he laughs because he realizes even if no one else does that he confused the whole room full of black people. Did you get that?

Bilal
_________________
We hurl the truth against falsehood and it knocks out its brain, and see, falsehood perishes!

The Qur'an
Sura 21, Ayat 18
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Trina



Joined: 25 Apr 2003
Posts: 416
Location: Somewhere Between the 3rd and 5th Dimension

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 5:18 am    Post subject: Re: I wanted to.... Reply with quote

Wannabright wrote:
I wanted to hear more of that... it seemed to be getting interesting. That white person was very sophisticated, and I wonder if anyone in the room understood his tactic. He mentioned his name in Russian meaning spade.... hmmm. What the .......? So what is he saying, maybe I'm black like you? He seems to be suggesting that so the questions get lost in the confusion. Then he laughs because he realizes even if no one else does that he confused the whole room full of black people. Did you get that?

Bilal


Yes, I heard the tape and I see what you mean. It was sophisticated deception. It's refreshing to tell the truth or don't answer at all. It's something wrong with people who habitually lie. It's wrong to lie but let's face it we all have lied one time or another. However, what does habitual lying do to a persons mentality and physical being. I believe Dr Jewel Pookrum discusses this on a tape of hers. I think I will get that tape. Check her website out. Look up Dr. Jewel Pookrum on the internet.

Trina
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 9:12 am    Post subject: Re: I wanted to.... Reply with quote

Wannabright wrote:
I wanted to hear more of that... it seemed to be getting interesting. That white person was very sophisticated, and I wonder if anyone in the room understood his tactic. He mentioned his name in Russian meaning spade.... hmmm. What the .......? So what is he saying, maybe I'm black like you?

Yes...I've heard Arnold Schwarzenegger use the same tactic. He says, when he's asked about non-white people and their "plight", his last part of his last name (negger) actually means black...and never answers the question.

If you want to hear more of the conversation I can play it for you anytime. I don't have the entire Harlem Book Fair recorded but I can play for you what I have. Just let me know.

Wannabright wrote:
He seems to be suggesting that so the questions get lost in the confusion. Then he laughs because he realizes even if no one else does that he confused the whole room full of black people. Did you get that?

Yes. The EGO thing Mr. Fuller talks about as the reason white people practice white supremacy (racism) is evident if we just take time to look at what we're looking at.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I caught that panel discussion when it was live. What stuck with me about that segment was the use of the term "ethnic background" by Baraka to try to avoid asking that man if he was white. Baraka is a former Black Panther/Black Nationalist, who has made his money using words for 30+ years. And yet, that man moved out of Baraka's word wrestling hold with his pinky finger, telling a "trashy" little joke about how his name means "spade" ala Arnold style.


After reading V-God's post, I looked up the german meaning of "negger". I was aware that "schwartz" is german for "black." However, I was not aware of that meaning for "negger." What I found was very interesting. There is no word with that spelling in the german-english dictionary I consulted.. However, "Neger" , when capitalized and spelled with with one 'g' , instead of two, had the following listing:



Neger 1. a negro
angeben wie zehn nackte Neger (umgangssprachlich) to shoot one's big mouth off (umgangssprachlich)
See schwarz a
2. idiot board (memory device)


To summarize: Niggers = Black People = (- )White people = Nonwhite people = People who do not speak words carefully (enough) and do not track carefully (enough) what has been said?...People like myself and.....Amiri Baraka

Evidently, this is common and basic knowlege for white people as a global collective. The systematic exploitation of the above observation in order to mistreat black people may be what makes a White Supremacist (Racist). The access to those scientific methods, whether used or not used, may be what makes a "white person."
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 9:16 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
I caught that panel discussion when it was live. What stuck with me about that segment was the use of the term "ethnic background" by Baraka to try to avoid asking that man if he was white. Baraka is a former Black Panther/Black Nationalist, who has made his money using words for 30+ years. And yet, that man moved out of Baraka's word wrestling hold with his pinky finger, telling a "trashy" little joke about how his name means "spade" ala Arnold style.


After reading V-God's post, I looked up the german meaning of "negger". I was aware that "schwartz" is german for "black." However, I was not aware of that meaning for "negger." What I found was very interesting. There is no word with that spelling in the german-english dictionary I consulted.. However, "Neger" , when capitalized and spelled with with one 'g' , instead of two, had the following listing:



Neger 1. a negro
angeben wie zehn nackte Neger (umgangssprachlich) to shoot one's big mouth off (umgangssprachlich)
See schwarz a
2. idiot board (memory device)


To summarize: Niggers = Black People = (- )White people = Nonwhite people = People who do not speak words carefully (enough) and do not track carefully (enough) what has been said?...People like myself and.....Amiri Baraka

Perhaps that even includes Arnold who is now being criticized for seemingly avoiding a debate. Perhaps he knows he can't compete openly with white people using words...that is if he's not a white person.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 9:37 am    Post subject: I have some questions.... Reply with quote

Hotep everyone!!!

I’m new to the white supremacy forums.

The questions I would like to put to you all are; what if whites find out about codes, or what if the codes actually work? Would they care, or if they care, what would stop them from implementing the other plans they have in place?

How could you stop white supremacy (racism), by codes? If they don’t care, how they prefer to genetically exist, by manufacturing docility, or just by ethnic cleansing.

How will codes help you get out of the prison they fabricated in your mind?

“Psycho - trauma of the slaves,” how does this part of history, affect the flow of Logic?

What is logical, if everything, such as going to their (white supremacist) institutes as a child, been fabricated?

If you forget the past you’re doom to repeat it, correct!!!

What if racist (white supremacist) have plans in place for all non-whites annihilation? Does that sound logical?

Are we strong as a person (black Afrikan) or as a race of people, is a pride of lions strong as an individual, or as one faction….

And I’m proud to be black…but I think we all should go for blond…it will throw her off balance and over power her….
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 11:46 am    Post subject: Re: I have some questions.... Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Hotep everyone!!!

I’m new to the white supremacy forums.

Karim , Welcome! This is a counter white supremacy (racism) forum.

Karim wrote:
The questions I would like to put to you all are; what if whites find out about codes, or what if the codes actually work?

A secret is something only one person knows. In other words, you can't keep a secret from a white supremacist (racist) under a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism).

Karim wrote:
Would they care, or if they care, what would stop them from implementing the other plans they have in place?

Which plans are you referring to? White supremacists (racists) only note what you are saying and/or doing if it impacts the practice of white supremacy (racism). That has been my experience.

Karim wrote:
How could you stop white supremacy (racism), by codes? If they don’t care, how they prefer to genetically exist, by manufacturing docility, or just by ethnic cleansing.

A code is nothing more than a way of getting things done. Getting things done means two things...something that you say and something that you do. You want whatever you say to be said in the best possible way (in accordance with truth) and you want whatever you do to be done in the best possible way (in accordance with truth.

Now, this is not easy to do this but that's the goal. The racists (white supremacists) use two methods of maintaining and refining white supremacy (racism)...deceit and direct violence. The racists (white supremacists) use words mainly to deceive people. When the words no longer work the white supremacists (racists) use direct violence. Usually this direct violence is used to get the attention of other victims of racism (white supremacy) and by doing so maintains and refines the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism).

The most economical tool for victims of racism (white supremacy) is the same tool the white supremacists (racists) use to deceive the victims...words. But the victims of racism (white supremacy), instead of using words to deceive people like the white supremacists (racists), the victims have to use words to reveal truth in such a manner that produces justice and correctness.

Karim wrote:
How will codes help you get out of the prison they fabricated in your mind?

All of our thoughts are initially formed with words. The thinking process is a process of giving verbal form to a reality that is already known. The white supremacists (racists) understand this and they put out words like "Affirmative Action" and then narrow the perception of what it means to produce a product that confuses the victims of racism (white supremacy). Or "Driving While Black"...or any number of words or terms. What is really happening is white supremacy (racism). A SYSTEM that is setup whereby people classified as white that practice white supremacy (racism) mistreat all of the people they classify as non-white on the basis of that classification.

Karim wrote:
“Psycho - trauma of the slaves,” how does this part of history, affect the flow of Logic?

"Slavery", as it is referred to in what is now called "America", in reference to non-white people, is still in place today..."slavery" meaning subject to white supremacy (racism). There is not anything that has happened in the past under white supremacy (racism) that is not happening now under white supremacy (racism). Follow THE LOGIC. What you are witnessing is the refinement of white supremacy (racism).

Soon you will have non-white people that will want to physically harm other non-white people for talking about white supremacy (racism). And soon after that you will not have non-white people to be confused about what it means to be non-white.

Karim wrote:
What is logical, if everything, such as going to their (white supremacist) institutes as a child, been fabricated?

I define logic as the process for doing something and doing it.

Karim wrote:
If you forget the past you’re doom to repeat it, correct!!!

Agreed. The only purpose for studying history is to learn what mistakes not to make again. The study of history for non-white people has been, traditionally, for the purpose of some type of celebration. That's not logical.

Karim wrote:
What if racist (white supremacist) have plans in place for all non-whites annihilation? Does that sound logical?

That does not sound logical. In order for white supremacy (racism) to exist there must be people who are the subject people.

Currently the people who are subject to white supremacy (racism) are classified as non-white people...under a lot of sub-categories such as African American, Afro-Brazilian, Chinese, Japanese, African, Sub-Saharan African, Middle Eastern...Can you imagine that? How can someone be in the middle of a direction?

This is the type of non-sense the white supremacists (racists) come up with to keep their victims confused.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 2:02 pm    Post subject: your thoughts... Reply with quote

-VG

Justice, as defined in racist (white supremacist) dictionaries, states; the upholding of what is just, especially fair treatment. Now replace white supremacy (racism) with Afrikan justice; a person of Afrikan descent, upholding what is morally right, for fair treatment of his/her race, due to white supremacy (racism), under the deception of laws. Does it hold water or not?

Non-white to me is people classified as black. Because I don’t know the (nine basic) functions of other ethnic groups, other than the group I am classified as, which is black (Afrikan). I also feel that the Non-white classification should be limited to a specific group of people, to extract confusion or un-complicate race battling amongst Non-whites. Does it hold water or not?

Also do you believe in Afrikan (people classified as black) Connectivity?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 3:50 pm    Post subject: Re: your thoughts... Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
-VG

Justice, as defined in racist (white supremacist) dictionaries, states; the upholding of what is just, especially fair treatment. Now replace white supremacy (racism) with Afrikan justice; a person of Afrikan descent, upholding what is morally right, for fair treatment of his/her race, due to white supremacy (racism), under the deception of laws. Does it hold water or not?

Can you imagine that? Defining a word using the word.

All non-white people are victims of white supremacy (racism). Are you gonna have Chinese justice...Indian justice...Middle Eastern justice? This is how the white supremacists (racists) keep non-white people going in circles.

Let's slow down and take a step back...take a deep breath and let the words do all of the heavy lifting for us. OK...one of the things we should do, if we are going to give justice a definition that can be used to reveal truth and replace white supremacy (racism) with it...it has to benefit all people. OK...if we're going to do that we have to give justice a definition that benefits all people. Replacing white supremacy (racism) with justice ain't about revenge...it's about revealing truth and using truth to promote justice and correctness in all places and at all times.

Let's think about that for a few minutes before we go further.

OK...now...we will use less words if we place THE LOGIC of justice into the definition of justice. We could say justice is when all people in the universe have enough to eat, clothes on their backs, a house to live in...any number of things. The main reason all of these things exist is because people are being mistreated...we know that because not all people are in need of those things. People are being mistreated for whatever reason. The SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) allows for the mistreatment of people on the basis of color.

So if we simply say that justice is defined as the guarantee that no person is mistreated we've saved ourselves hundreds of illustrations as to what being mistreated is all about. But that's not enough to say that it is guaranteed no person will be mistreated because the people who get the least amount of mistreatment usually have the greatest ability to compensate for whatever mistreatment they are receiving.

So we add another part onto it..."guaranteed the person that needs help the most gets the most help". Now this will ensure that the people who get mistreated the least will make sure they help the people who need help the most before they help themselves...and we get rid of tons of words that illustrate who should get help before whom.

Now we can just define justice as a SYSTEM where it is guaranteed that no person is mistreated and also guaranteed the person that needs help the most gets the most help.

Karim wrote:
Non-white to me is people classified as black. Because I don’t know the (nine basic) functions of other ethnic groups, other than the group I am classified as, which is black (Afrikan). I also feel that the Non-white classification should be limited to a specific group of people, to extract confusion or un-complicate race battling amongst Non-whites. Does it hold water or not?

White people are the most POWERFUL people, collectively, in the universe. They do the classifying. Non-white people who do not refer to themselves as non-white are really helping the white supremacists (racists) to maintain and refine white supremacy (racism) by furthering the illusion of division among non-white people...unless you use the definition that says when you say "Indian", in terms of people, you mean non-white...or when you use the word "Black", in terms of people, you mean non-white, etc. Again...that's a lot of words to just say the only thing that is meant...which is non-white. Keep it simple.

Karim wrote:
Also do you believe in Afrikan (people classified as black) Connectivity?

I'm not sure what that is. Aren't all people connected?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
MOONIE



Joined: 07 Sep 2003
Posts: 6

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 12:50 am    Post subject: Re: I have some questions.... Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Hotep everyone!!!


And I’m proud to be black…but I think we all should go for blond…it will throw her off balance and over power her….


Are you saying that all non-white men should date and or marry (blond) white women? What do you mean throw her (white women) off balance and over power her?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations