HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

1-900-blame-a-nigger...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Josh

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 9:28 am    Post subject: 1-900-blame-a-nigger... Reply with quote

The congressional 911 report contains 28 blank pages that detail the involvement of a foriegn government in the events of 911.

What mechanisms/techniques are being used to raise suspicions that the government of Saudi Arabia is the "foriegn government" mentioned in these 28 "blank" pages?

How is the average person making the connection between the destruction of the WTC and the government of Saudi Arabia?

I saw the Saudi foriegn minister get on the news and try to defend his government from, from...28 blank pages. He admits he don't know whats on them but he still tried to defend his government.

(((shakin my head)))

I strongly suspect the influence of the system of racism White supremacy.

Only the White supremacists are smart enough to "make a charge without making a charge"

and

make it stick!

Niggas runnin around:

"I didn't do it, I didn't do it, I didn't do it..."

"didn't do what?"

"I didn't do what they say I did"

"What do THEY say you did?

"ah...um...ah, I don't know, but I didn't do it, I didn't do it, I didn't do it..."

(((shakin my head)))

Josh
Wickett Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been watching the Saudis get "niggerized" since 9/11. This is just the latest episode. Slander and inuendo have plagued the Saudis' relationship to the US government from before 9/11. The slightest most indirect Saudi link to "anti-American" activity is always blown up for weeks in the media cycles even when both the Saudis and the Government deny the aligations.

Compare the media attention to the FBI rounded up and arrest of a 25-30 man spy-ring operating against the US government and Americans for the Israeli government a few months after 911. I barely caught the news on MSNBC the day it happened. I watched the news for days after that hoping for details and details never came! The story was never reported again (does anyone have more info on this?).

I have a sneaking suspicion that the Israeli government was behind the forgery of the Niger yellow cake uranium document. Why? Because the only commentator who consistenly demanded to know WHO was the forger was Pat (white nationalist) Buchannan.

The media completely ignored the identity of the forger and mis-directed the focus onto who put the forgery in the President's state of the union address.

I submit; Israel benefited most from the US invasion of Iraq. They also have the most to benefit from "niggerizing" the Saudis. After all, how else can Israel promote the "we are your only true allies in the middle east" idea to Americans?
Any use of the word, "Nigger(s)" translates into the following statement: "Consciously or subconsciously, I am helping to maintain the local, national, global system of Racism (White Supremacy)". ~ Dr. Francis C. Welsing
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 12:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Wickett Fan wrote:
I have been watching the Saudis get "niggerized" since 9/11. This is just the latest episode. Slander and inuendo have plagued the Saudis' relationship to the US government from before 9/11. The slightest most indirect Saudi link to "anti-American" activity is always blown up for weeks in the media cycles even when both the Saudis and the Government deny the aligations.

Compare the media attention to the FBI rounded up and arrest of a 25-30 man spy-ring operating against the US government and Americans for the Israeli government a few months after 911. I barely caught the news on MSNBC the day it happened. I watched the news for days after that hoping for details and details never came! The story was never reported again (does anyone have more info on this?).

I have a sneaking suspicion that the Israeli government was behind the forgery of the Niger yellow cake uranium document. Why? Because the only commentator who consistenly demanded to know WHO was the forger was Pat (white nationalist) Buchannan.

The media completely ignored the identity of the forger and mis-directed the focus onto who put the forgery in the President's state of the union address.

I submit; Israel benefited most from the US invasion of Iraq. They also have the most to benefit from "niggerizing" the Saudis. After all, how else can Israel promote the "we are your only true allies in the middle east" idea to Americans?

When you say "Israel" are you talking about white people or non-white people?

When you say "Iraq" are you talking about white people or non-white people?

When you say "Saudis" are you talking about white people or non-white people?

When you say "Americans" are you talking about white people or non-white people?

When you say "the media" are you talking about white people or non-white people?

When you say "US Government" are you talking about white people or non-white people?

When you say "Niger" are you talking about white people or non-white people?

When you say "Government" are you talking about white people or non-white people?
Wickett Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

When you say "Americans" are you talking about white people or non-white people?

When you say "the media" are you talking about white people or non-white people?

When you say "US Government" are you talking about white people or non-white people?

When you say "Government" are you talking about white people or non-white people?

Israel White people
Iraq Non-White People
Saudis Non-White people
Americans White People
The media White People (unless otherwise stated ex: Black American owned print & radio press, counter-racism.com, Al Jezzera)
US Government White People
Niger The African Nation Non-White people
Any use of the word, "Nigger(s)" translates into the following statement: "Consciously or subconsciously, I am helping to maintain the local, national, global system of Racism (White Supremacy)". ~ Dr. Francis C. Welsing
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 1:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Wickett Fan wrote:
Quote:

Israel White people
Iraq Non-White People
Saudis Non-White people
Americans White People
The media White People (unless otherwise stated ex: Black American owned print & radio press, counter-racism.com, Al Jezzera)
US Government White People
Niger The African Nation Non-White people

Thank you. It is necessary to use the words necessary to replace white supremacy (racism) with justice so you can begin to think correctly about the problem. When people begin to think correctly about racism (white supremacy) they will begin to understand the necessity of replacing the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) with a SYSTEM of justice and begin to experiment scientifically with the replacement.

In order to do what is correct we must think correctly and in order to think correctly we must speak correctly and if we speak correctly we will think correctly and if we think correctly we will do what is correct.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: