HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Baller

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 9:47 am    Post subject: Baller Reply with quote

Baller: Pronunciation Key

Any person or persons involved in thinking, speaking and/or acting to eliminate the current supreme political SYSTEM, racism (white supremacy), and replace it with a SYSTEM of justice, using a set of suggestions of their own choosing, at a time and/or place of their own choosing, in any one or more areas of people activity, including but not limited to, Economics, Education, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex, and War.

[NOTE: It can also be said that the person involved in thinking, speaking and/or acting to replace white supremacy (racism) with justice is ballin' or balling. The phrase can also be used asking or telling a person to "ball up"...meaning replace white supremacy (racism) with justice.]
GOODYMAN

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 12:24 pm    Post subject: Excuse me.. Reply with quote

I don't understand that definition..

Are we replacing the negative connotation of baller (unproductive nigger athlete who is entralled in materialism) with this more productive one?

http://www.counter-racism.com/cgi-bin/work-study/viewtopic.php?t=366&highlight=
Last post on the page.
Don't ask me again.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 6:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Excuse me.. Reply with quote

GOODYMAN wrote:
I don't understand that definition..

Are we replacing the negative connotation of baller (unproductive nigger athlete who is entralled in materialism) with this more productive one?

All definitions in the Counter-Racist Definitionary are suggested definitions. The objective is to get non-white people to test all of the definitions of words, following the scientific process, in practical applications, and offer a compensatory definition. Compensatory meaning, making up for what's missing. The main thing that's missing is justice.

There is a compensatory definition in this forum for justice as well. Please test this definition, following the scientific process, and publish your findings. Also publish your scientific work in the Counter-Racist Science Project forum so others may make suggestions and other still may read the work to help them...

...follow THE LOGIC.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: