HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

The Best Word To Use

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:26 pm    Post subject: The Best Word To Use Reply with quote

Observed Phenomenon:

I have noticed people do not use the best word in order to promote justice.

Premise:

The best word to use to produce justice has a definition that allows, when the word is used, the effect to be that truth is revealed in a manner that promotes justice.

Hypothesis:

We are in a SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) where the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) use deceit and direct violence. The deception that is used is done so mainly using words. Words are given definitions that do not allow the words to reveal truth about what is happening. When words are used, using definitions that do not allow truth to be revealed, the effect is people do not understand what they are looking at...unless the person who gives the word the definition that does not allow people to see what they are looking at doesn't want people to see what they are looking at. The person that gives a word a definition that does not allow truth to be revealed when the word is used participates in the practice of deceit against others and against themselves if the person is classified and functions as "non-white".

The objective of this experiment is not to test the Hypothesis but to merely find the best definition to use for a word that allows for the revelation of truth in a manner that justice is promoted. Even the work to do this has an effect of working against what the racists (white supremacists) are doing against people they classify as non-white.

This working experiment can be used to experiment with words that you have found to have the best definition for revealing truth in a manner that promotes justice.

Experiment:

(1) What is your definition of justice?

(2) According to your definition of justice does justice exist?

(3) According to your definition of justice should justice exist?

(4) According to your definition of justice can justice and injustice exist in the same universe at the same time?

(5) According to your definition of justice is justice needed?

Give your definition of justice.

(5) According to my definition of justice does justice exist?

(6) According to my definition of justice should justice exist?

(7) According to my definition of justice can justice and injustice exist in the same universe at the same time?

(7) According to my definition of justice is justice needed?

(3) Which definition of justice best reveals how justice should function among people?

Recording Data:

Use whatever recording device you can such as pencil and paper, audio recorder, video recorder, memory, etc.

Materials Needed:

The ability to not lie to yourself. The ability to reveal truth in a manner that justice is promoted.

Expected Results:

(1) Most people will not have a definition of justice that makes sense in reference to how people should function.

(2) Because number (1) is true the effect is that most people accept the definitions of other people regardless as to the effect.

(3) Most people will agree that a counter-racist definition of a word is what is needed in order to understand how people interactions can be improved by understanding what you are looking at.

(4) The best definition of a word is a word that is used that has the effect of guaranteeing no person is mistreated and also guaranteeing the person who needs help the most get the most help.

Additional Questions You Can Ask:

Start out by asking the following question:

(1) Are you a white person?
(2) What are you willing to give up in order to get justice as I have defined it?

You can also substitute the word "justice" for the word "racism" or the words "white supremacy" or any other word(s) that help you or someone else to understand what is needed. Always try to define a word to either reveal truth about what you are looking at or build into the definition of the word THE LOGIC to producing the definition. When you get good at it you can do both at the same time.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A variation of this research experiment was run on Saturday March 11, 2006 in which parts of it were captured on video. You can view the results from the video on the Counter-Racism Television Network where it is entitled What Is Justice?
Josh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't yet run this experiment but while viewing the example on CR TV I noticed this pattern:

It appears all participants were in agreement that justice does NOT exist; even when using their own definition of justice.

Given this phenomenon, should an additional question be added to the experiment asking the participant:

What should a person DO to produce YOUR definition of justice?

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:19 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
I haven't yet run this experiment but while viewing the example on CR TV I noticed this pattern:

It appears all participants were in agreement that justice does NOT exist; even when using their own definition of justice.

Given this phenomenon, should an additional question be added to the experiment asking the participant:

What should a person DO to produce YOUR definition of justice?

Josh

Not only did they agree that justice does NOT exist they also agreed that justice is needed. I thought that was extremely interesting.

That is an excellent question to add. What do you suspect the response will be?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: