HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Mirrors
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
James Jones

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

bapoondiwa wrote:
James Jones wrote:
bapoondiwa wrote:
James Jones wrote:
bapoondiwa wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Can a non-white person practice "white justice"?

Yes, nonwhite people can practice white justice.

(1) Does "White Justice" exist?

(2) Is it functionally being practiced by anyone?

1. Yes, white justice exists

(1) "White Justice" exist with-in a system of Non-Justice?How?

bapoondiwa wrote:
2. Yes, white people practice white justice because it prevents them from being labeled as racist white supremacists.

(1) A white person can practice "white justice" in a system of Non-Justice?How?

Can you explain to me what you mean by a system of nonjustice?

A system void of Justice.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

bapoondiwa wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
bapoondiwa wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
bapoondiwa wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

I thought that is where you were going eventually. This is a way for non-white people to focus on each other. You may want to resist the urge to define words that result in conflict between non-white people...it only helps the white people to maintain the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy).

Why does justice need a color?

Ideally, justice should not have a color, however, under the system of racism white supremacy, all activities are conducted with the knowledge that people are classified as either white or nonwhite.

Nonwhite people who practice white justice already have labels such as Uncle Tom, sellout, or coon. I am not trying to take the focus of off white people, I am focusing on the methods that white people use to maintain their influence over nonwhite people.

According to your definition of "white justice" it doesn't exist because white people are being mistreated right now.

Well, according to the definition of "racism white supremacy," it doesn't exist because there are nonwhite people who are not being mistreated, right now. Can you explain yourself better?

Which prisoner in a prison is not being mistreated? Prisoners in a prison are being mistreated just by being in a prison. Mistreatment is not just direct violence. Prisoners of injustice (non-white people) in a prison of injustice (SYSTEM of racism white supremacy) are being mistreated just by being in the prison as prisoners for what is called a crime that they did not commit (having color).

This entire thread boils down to one thing and one thing only...your definition of justice. According to the evidence, you are proposing that it is possible to have justice and non-justice in the same universe at the same time. Sounds like something a white person would say in order to get non-white people to stop practicing counter-racism by having non-white people focus on other non-white people. Interesting strategy, but it is not anything I haven't encountered before.

According to the definition of justice I use justice cannot exist in the same universe with non-justice because everything in a universe is interconnected. You would not be able to draw a lint between the two...just you are not able to draw a line between justice and non-justice. No two objects can occupy the same space at the same time. Either justice exists in this universe or non-justice exists.

The first question that should've been asked by me in reference to your definition of "white justice" is:

What is your definition of justice?

The second question that should've been asked by me is:

According to your definition of justice can justice and non-justice exist in the same universe at the same time?

After you answer these questions the logic will reveal itself. If white justice exists an non-white people have to replace it with something better...the only thing better than "white justice" for non-white people would be "non-white justice"...something that white people could practice in a SYSTEM of .Black Supremacy. A non-sensical train of thought. Please answer the questions above.
bapoondiwa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

James Jones wrote:
bapoondiwa wrote:
James Jones wrote:
bapoondiwa wrote:
James Jones wrote:
bapoondiwa wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

bapoondiwa wrote:
2. Yes, white people practice white justice because it prevents them from being labeled as racist white supremacists.

Can you explain to me what you mean by a system of nonjustice?

Void of justice for who?
bapoondiwa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
bapoondiwa wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
bapoondiwa wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
bapoondiwa wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

I thought that is where you were going eventually. This is a way for non-white people to focus on each other. You may want to resist the urge to define words that result in conflict between non-white people...it only helps the white people to maintain the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy).

Ideally, justice should not have a color, however, under the system of racism white supremacy, all activities are conducted with the knowledge that people are classified as either white or nonwhite.

Nonwhite people who practice white justice already have labels such as Uncle Tom, sellout, or coon. I am not trying to take the focus of off white people, I am focusing on the methods that white people use to maintain their influence over nonwhite people.

According to your definition of "white justice" it doesn't exist because white people are being mistreated right now.

Well, according to the definition of "racism white supremacy," it doesn't exist because there are nonwhite people who are not being mistreated, right now. Can you explain yourself better?

Which prisoner in a prison is not being mistreated? Prisoners in a prison are being mistreated just by being in a prison. Mistreatment is not just direct violence. Prisoners of injustice (non-white people) in a prison of injustice (SYSTEM of racism white supremacy) are being mistreated just by being in the prison as prisoners for what is called a crime that they did not commit (having color).

This entire thread boils down to one thing and one thing only...your definition of justice. According to the evidence, you are proposing that it is possible to have justice and non-justice in the same universe at the same time. Sounds like something a white person would say in order to get non-white people to stop practicing counter-racism by having non-white people focus on other non-white people. Interesting strategy, but it is not anything I haven't encountered before.

According to the definition of justice I use justice cannot exist in the same universe with non-justice because everything in a universe is interconnected. You would not be able to draw a lint between the two...just you are not able to draw a line between justice and non-justice. No two objects can occupy the same space at the same time. Either justice exists in this universe or non-justice exists.

The first question that should've been asked by me in reference to your definition of "white justice" is:

According to your definition of justice can justice and non-justice exist in the same universe at the same time?

After you answer these questions the logic will reveal itself. If white justice exists an non-white people have to replace it with something better...the only thing better than "white justice" for non-white people would be "non-white justice"...something that white people could practice in a SYSTEM of .Black Supremacy. A non-sensical train of thought. Please answer the questions above.

There are prisoners in prison who get treated very well because of their connections to people outside of the prison who either have wealth, power, or both.

The people who are mistreating the prisoners are practicing justice. They are practicing justice for themselves not for the prisoners. The definition of justice that I am using is guaranteeing that no person is mistreated and guaranteeing the person that needs help the most gets the most help. I am a nonwhite person. I am not white.

White justice exists and I think that it would benefit everyone if it were replaced with justice.
James Jones

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

bapoondiwa wrote:
James Jones wrote:
bapoondiwa wrote:
James Jones wrote:
bapoondiwa wrote:
James Jones wrote:
bapoondiwa wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

bapoondiwa wrote:

Can you explain to me what you mean by a system of non justice?

Void of justice for who?

Any entity that exist with-in that said system of Non-Justice.
Dark Switch

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: White Justice Reply with quote

bapoondiwa wrote:
WHITE JUSTICE:

Guaranteeing no white person is mistreated and white people who need the most help get the most help.

Guaranteeing nonwhite people are mistreated and nonwhite people who need the most help don't get the most help in order to Guarantee no white person is mistreated and white people who need the most help get the most help.

Hi bapoondiwa, do white people need the most help?

Are non-white people un-justly in prison under this system of white supremacy (racism)?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

bapoondiwa wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
bapoondiwa wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
bapoondiwa wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
bapoondiwa wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

There are prisoners in prison who get treated very well because of their connections to people outside of the prison who either have wealth, power, or both.

The people who are mistreating the prisoners are practicing justice. They are practicing justice for themselves not for the prisoners. The definition of justice that I am using is guaranteeing that no person is mistreated and guaranteeing the person that needs help the most gets the most help. I am a nonwhite person. I am not white.

White justice exists and I think that it would benefit everyone if it were replaced with justice.

OK. The definition of justice you are using is...and I quote:

"guaranteeing that no person is mistreated and guaranteeing the person that needs help the most gets the most help"

So, does justice exist anywhere in this universe based on your definition of justice?

Either it does or it doesn't.
bapoondiwa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

James Jones wrote:
bapoondiwa wrote:
James Jones wrote:
bapoondiwa wrote:
James Jones wrote:
bapoondiwa wrote:
James Jones wrote:
bapoondiwa wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

bapoondiwa wrote:

Can you explain to me what you mean by a system of non justice?

Void of justice for who?

Any entity that exist with-in that said system of Non-Justice.

1. White people are not in a system of nonjustice, they are the creators and maintainers of the system. A white person can practice white justice because they are not in the system of nonjustice.
bapoondiwa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:03 pm    Post subject: Re: White Justice Reply with quote

Dark Switch wrote:
bapoondiwa wrote:
WHITE JUSTICE:

Guaranteeing no white person is mistreated and white people who need the most help get the most help.

Guaranteeing nonwhite people are mistreated and nonwhite people who need the most help don't get the most help in order to Guarantee no white person is mistreated and white people who need the most help get the most help.

Hi bapoondiwa, do white people need the most help?

Are non-white people un-justly in prison under this system of white supremacy (racism)?

I don't know. If white people need the most help, what do they need help for and who are they seeking the help from?

Nonwhite people are in a prison of racism white supremacy. I don't know what the crime was, when the trail was, or how long the sentence is.
bapoondiwa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
bapoondiwa wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
bapoondiwa wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
bapoondiwa wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
bapoondiwa wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

"guaranteeing that no person is mistreated and guaranteeing the person that needs help the most gets the most help"

So, does justice exist anywhere in this universe based on your definition of justice?

No, justice does not exist anywhere in this universe.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

bapoondiwa wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
bapoondiwa wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
bapoondiwa wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
bapoondiwa wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
bapoondiwa wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

No, justice does not exist anywhere in this universe.

If that is true, and I suspect it is true that justice doesn't exist anywhere in the known universe, it doesn't matter what kind of descriptor you put in front of it...white, blue, terrifying, black, utopian...it doesn't exist. What you are attempting to define is white people mistreating people on the basis of color and the victims of that mistreatment becoming so broken that they begin to place their faith in the image of the racists (white supremacists) and begin to identify with and imitate the behavior of the racists (white supremacists). But you forgot one thing...

...all non-white people cooperate with the racists (white supremacists) as long as we are under their SYSTEM of control. There is no victim of racism (white supremacy) that is more or less of a victim of racism (white supremacy) than any other victim of racism (white supremacy). All non-white people are prisoners of injustice. Some prisoners of injustice seek comfort and some prisoners of injustice seek justice. Ain't no splittin' the difference. It is either one or the other.

Any non-white person (victim of racism white supremacy) that wants to seek comfort and not seek justice is qualified to do so. Any non-white person (victim of racism white supremacy) that wants to seek justice and not seek comfort is qualified to do so. Their pain is their pain. Are you saying you are qualified to feel and respond to the the pain of another person? Be serious.

We all cooperate with the racists (white supremacists)...YOU TOO and that is the reason it is so important to replace this SYSTEM with a SYSTEM of justice. So stop this nonsense and get back to work and focus on the people who are mistreating YOU on the basis of color...the racists (white supremacists).
bapoondiwa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cannot find the right words to describe the situation that I defined, so I have gone ahead and changed the name to "mirrors."
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

bapoondiwa wrote:
I cannot find the right words to describe the situation that I defined, so I have gone ahead and changed the name to "mirrors."

I suspect the right words are "racism (white supremacy)" and it doesn't matter how much you try to explain it away it is going to always come down to what are YOU going to do about it...not what anyone else is going to do about it. Take your time and walk through THE LOGIC (counter-racist logic).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: