HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Black Supremacy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:37 am    Post subject: Black Supremacy Reply with quote

Black Supremacy: Pronunciation Key

A SYSTEM that functions in all areas of people activity including, Economics, Education, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex, and War where the white people of the known universe are subject to the non-white people of the known universe and the non-white people mistreat the white people on the basis of non-color and the white people haven't figured out what to do about it to the point of being able to prove they have figured out what to do about it.

[NOTE: The SYSTEM of Black Supremacy is a concept and cannot exist as long as White Supremacy exists.]

Last edited by Edward Williams on Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
James Jones

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Black Supremacy Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:

A SYSTEM that functions in all areas of people activity including, Economics, Education, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex, and War where the white people of the known universe are subject to the non-white people of the known universe and the non-white people mistreat the white people on the basis of non-color and the white people haven't figured out what to do about it to the point of being able to prove they have figured out what to do about it.

(Sorry about so many words. I'm working to reduce them.)

(1) Is "Black Supremacy" a concept?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Black Supremacy Reply with quote

James Jones wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

(Sorry about so many words. I'm working to reduce them.)

(1) Is "Black Supremacy" a concept?

Yes sir.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Jones, thanks for the heads up. I've changed the definition to include the note for clarification.
James Jones

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Mr. Jones, thanks for the heads up. I've changed the definition to include the note for clarification.

No problem, sir.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Black Supremacy Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:

[NOTE: The SYSTEM of Black Supremacy is a concept and cannot exist as long as White Supremacy exists.]

First off, I think your definition is pretty tight.

I'm thinking in terms of refinement now.

Here is a thought.

In the imaginary world of Black Supremacy, would it be more effective for the Black Supremacists to classify people as Black people and non-black people instead of White people and non-white people?

Feedback is welcomed.

Winston
aza

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what is the difference?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:43 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

aza wrote:
what is the difference?

What is the difference of what?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:08 am    Post subject: Re: Black Supremacy Reply with quote

Winston Wolfe wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

First off, I think your definition is pretty tight.

I'm thinking in terms of refinement now.

Here is a thought.

In the imaginary world of Black Supremacy, would it be more effective for the Black Supremacists to classify people as Black people and non-black people instead of White people and non-white people?

Feedback is welcomed.

Winston

Yes, non-white people could do that and also split up the "non-black" (white people) people into smaller tribes or groups of people to make them more manageable by pitting the "groups" against each other and finding out how to pit them against each other under the guise of "cultural anthropology" so that the non-white people practicing this Black Supremacy could spend the bulk of their time developing a means to keep the non-black people (white people) submissive (weapons) and also use that means to sell to the non-black people (white people) in part to help in the control of the behavior of other non-black "groups", as defined by the non-white people practicing Black Supremacy.

Everything a non-white people person practicing Black Supremacy does, under a SYSTEM of Black Supremacy, only helps to support the SYSTEM of Black Supremacy.

But again, keep in mind, Black Supremacy is a concept, meaning it doesn't exist. Everything is a concept until it becomes a reality. Black Supremacy is a concept. Black Supremacy cannot exist in a SYSTEM of White Supremacy. You can't have two "groups" of people in the supreme position in the same universe at the same time and currently White Supremacy is not a concept because it exists.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: