HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Success
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Success Reply with quote

Dark Switch wrote:
Can a person successfully ask a question?

Is RWSWJ the GREATEST duty of non-white people or the only one?

Ask a question in order to do what? And in order to do what after that? And in order to do what after that?

Non-white people are just like babies...we take a few steps and then look back for some type of recognition or "pat on the back". And I know because I'm a non-white person.

You can ask a question but where is all of this asking of questions going to lead? Is it going to lead to the production of justice or is it going to lead to the maintenance and refinement of injustice?

If it is going to lead to the production of justice you can wait until you produce justice to get your recognition of "success".
Dark Switch

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Success Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:

Ask a question in order to do what? And in order to do what after that? And in order to do what after that?

Follow The Logic. If the worst thing the Racists (White Supremacists) can do is have sexual play with non-white people, I suspect they can mix their business with their pleasure.

Quote:
Non-white people are just like babies...we take a few steps and then look back for some type of recognition or "pat on the back". And I know because I'm a non-white person.

You can ask a question but where is all of this asking of questions going to lead? Is it going to lead to the production of justice or is it going to lead to the maintenance and refinement of injustice?

If it is going to lead to the production of justice you can wait until you produce justice to get your recognition of "success".

Thank you sir, for your...successful...response.

But I could be incorrect.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: success Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
godnirone wrote:
SUCCESS: Effectively countering the global SYSTEM of white supremacy(racism) and replacing it with a system of justice.

I think this says the same thing. If not please explain how it is not the same.

I agree. I think they say the same thing also.

winston
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Success Reply with quote

Dark Switch wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:

Follow The Logic. If the worst thing the Racists (White Supremacists) can do is have sexual play with non-white people, I suspect they can mix their business with their pleasure.

Quote:

Dark Switch,

Are you a white person?

Winston
Dark Switch

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:03 am    Post subject: Re: Success Reply with quote

Winston Wolfe wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:

Quote:

Dark Switch,

Are you a white person?

Winston

You have reason to suspect my previous answer?
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Success Reply with quote

Dark Switch wrote:
Winston Wolfe wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:

Quote:

Dark Switch,

Are you a white person?

Winston

You didn't answer my question.

Are you a white person?

Winston
Dark Switch

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:24 am    Post subject: Re: Success Reply with quote

Winston Wolfe wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:
Winston Wolfe wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:

Quote:

Dark Switch,

Are you a white person?

Winston

Are you a white person?

Winston

True.

Only me?
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Success Reply with quote

Dark Switch wrote:
Winston Wolfe wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:
Winston Wolfe wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:

Quote:

Dark Switch,

Are you a white person?

Winston

Are you a white person?

Winston

True.

Only me?

You didn't answer my question again.

Why?

Winston
Dark Switch

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:06 am    Post subject: Re: Success Reply with quote

Winston Wolfe wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:
Winston Wolfe wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:
Winston Wolfe wrote:

Dark Switch,

Are you a white person?

Winston

Are you a white person?

Winston

True.

Only me?

You didn't answer my question again.

Why?

Winston

I'm beginning to see that a lot round these parts.

I don't know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: