HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

HUMOR

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 651
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:58 pm    Post subject: HUMOR Reply with quote

Humor: Pronunciation Key

The difference between Truth and Faslehood.

Winsotn
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3083
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:04 pm    Post subject: Re: HUMOR Reply with quote

Winston Wolfe wrote:
Humor: Pronunciation Key

The difference between Truth and Faslehood.

Winsotn

What is the evidence that the definition above is correct?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 651
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:02 pm    Post subject: Re: HUMOR Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Winston Wolfe wrote:
Humor: Pronunciation Key

The difference between Truth and Faslehood.

Winsotn

What is the evidence that the definition above is correct?


Laughter.

But I could be incorrect about that.

Winston
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3083
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:59 pm    Post subject: Re: HUMOR Reply with quote

Winston Wolfe wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Winston Wolfe wrote:
Humor: Pronunciation Key

The difference between Truth and Faslehood.

Winsotn

What is the evidence that the definition above is correct?


Laughter.

But I could be incorrect about that.

Winston

Are you stating that laughter is evidence that humor is the difference between truth and falsehood?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 651
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:04 pm    Post subject: Re: HUMOR Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Winston Wolfe wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Winston Wolfe wrote:
Humor: Pronunciation Key

The difference between Truth and Faslehood.

Winsotn

What is the evidence that the definition above is correct?


Laughter.

But I could be incorrect about that.

Winston

Are you stating that laughter is evidence that humor is the difference between truth and falsehood?


Yes.

(((laughing)))

However, this is what appears to be taking place when I find myself laughing.

It usually appears to be the difference between what is being presented compared to what is actually takes place.

For example, A Black White Supremacist.

C'ome on, it don't get better than that.

Winston
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3083
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing you can be sure of...under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) when non-white people are laughing nothing is humorous...cause ain't nothing humorous where non-white people are concerned. Being mistreated on the basis of color and not being able to get the help you need when you need it ain't humorous.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 651
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
One thing you can be sure of...under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) when non-white people are laughing nothing is humorous...cause ain't nothing humorous where non-white people are concerned. Being mistreated on the basis of color and not being able to get the help you need when you need it ain't humorous.


Under the system of racsim/white supremacy non-white people laugh to keep from crying.

Mainly steming from not knowing what to do about racsim/white supremacy at all and not knowing ourselves.

But I'm no expert. I could be totally off and I probably am.

Winston
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3083
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the definition you're using for "falsehood", "truth", "evidence", and "laughter"?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 651
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
What is the definition you're using for "falsehood", "truth", "evidence", and "laughter"?


Falsehood: That which is not.

Evidence: Anything that exits.

Laughter: A method of communication.

Winston
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
James Jones
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
One thing you can be sure of...under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) when non-white people are laughing nothing is humorous...cause ain't nothing humorous where non-white people are concerned. Being mistreated on the basis of color and not being able to get the help you need when you need it ain't humorous.


I wonder why this phenomenon exists (non-white people laughing while subject to a system White Supremacy/Racism)?

Perhaps it's a sign of "acute insanity?"
Back to top
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3083
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:46 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Winston Wolfe wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
What is the definition you're using for "falsehood", "truth", "evidence", and "laughter"?


Falsehood: That which is not.

Evidence: Anything that exits.

Laughter: A method of communication.

Winston

Let me see if I can connect the dots.

You say;
Winston Wolfe wrote:
laughter is evidence that humor is the difference between truth and falsehood

A method of communication is anything that exists that is the difference between that which is and that which is not.

Is that a true statement?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 651
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Winston Wolfe wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
What is the definition you're using for "falsehood", "truth", "evidence", and "laughter"?


Falsehood: That which is not.

Evidence: Anything that exits.

Laughter: A method of communication.

Winston

Let me see if I can connect the dots.

You say;
Winston Wolfe wrote:
laughter is evidence that humor is the difference between truth and falsehood

A method of communication is anything that exists that is the difference between that which is and that which is not.

Is that a true statement?


It appears to be in some way, shape or form.

That's the best sense I can make of what Humor actually is.

Keep in mind, I could be incorrect.

Winston
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3083
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Winston Wolfe wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Winston Wolfe wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
What is the definition you're using for "falsehood", "truth", "evidence", and "laughter"?


Falsehood: That which is not.

Evidence: Anything that exits.

Laughter: A method of communication.

Winston

Let me see if I can connect the dots.

You say;
Winston Wolfe wrote:
laughter is evidence that humor is the difference between truth and falsehood

A method of communication is anything that exists that is the difference between that which is and that which is not.

Is that a true statement?


It appears to be in some way, shape or form.

That's the best sense I can make of what Humor actually is.

Keep in mind, I could be incorrect.

Winston

Wether it is true or it is false. Which is it?

Also how can something be between truth and falsehood? Either something is true or it is false. No such thing as "half-truth".
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Wannabright



Joined: 14 Apr 2003
Posts: 34
Location: Washington DC

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:05 am    Post subject: Counter Racist Definition of Humor Reply with quote

"Humor" is a result of observation wherein a person finds something FUNNY and/or FUN. For a White Supremacist within the system of white supremacy, the mistreatment of non-white persons is considered FUN, and therefore the said mistreatment is "Hue More", which means: the darker and more victimized a person is the more FUNNY it is and the more FUN I am having. For a non-white person seeking to lessen the victimizaton from the system of White Supremacy ALL CONSTRUCTIVE WORK is to be considered FUN, and therefore Work is the "Hew More" for a victim of white supremacy. This means: the more work I can achieve with the time I have been alloted to do ANY and ALL constructive work, especially if that work Replaces White Supremacy with Justice, the more FUN I am having and the more Humor (Hew More) I am expressing.
_________________
We hurl the truth against falsehood and it knocks out its brain, and see, falsehood perishes!

The Qur'an
Sura 21, Ayat 18
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations