HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

POWER

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:19 am    Post subject: POWER Reply with quote

POWER: Pronunciation Key

Being able to do what you want to do the way you want to do it.
James Jones

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 2:16 am    Post subject: Re: POWER Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
POWER: Pronunciation Key

Being able to do what you want to do the way you want to do it.

I was listening to a MLK speech the other day and in it Dr. King defined power as, the ability to achieve purpose.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 8:14 am    Post subject: Re: POWER Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
I was listening to a MLK speech the other day and in it Dr. King defined power as, the ability to achieve purpose.

That is an interesting definition. One thing I try to do is to make sure a 5 year old will understand the definition and be able to apply THE LOGIC.
James Jones

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to get off subject, but:

Should a five year old know what his or her purpose is?

I suspect this is an important missing link between Non-White people and their offspring. Non-White people have a problem with sharing constuctive information with other Non-White people. Thusly, our purpose for existance has been built on a pile of shit. More "education," more money, more fame, more cars, more clothes, more sex, more, more, more useless shit to build our minds on. You wouldn't send your offspring into the cold without a coat on, so why would you send them into life without a purpose?
I equate the Non-White person and offspring relationship to an ill sacrifice to the system of Racism/White Supremacy, when void of purpose. Tell your offspring the truth, and tell them the truth about everything. Give them something they should be doing, not just things they could be doing:

reading, in order to do what...
working, in order to do what...
speaking, in order to do what...
Living, in order to do what...

A greater purpose.
A greater objective.

The ablity to Replace Racism White/Supremacy with Justice is power
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 2:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:

Yes.
Josh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

neckst,

Good post.

In The Matrix Neo was just a good fighter until he understood why he was fighting.

Purpose is key.

mo money

mo money

mo money

mo money...

Fo what nigga?

Josh
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:18 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:

I suspect this is an important missing link between Non-White people and their offspring. Non-White people have a problem with sharing constuctive information with other Non-White people. Thusly, our purpose for existance has been built on a pile of shit. More "education," more money, more fame, more cars, more clothes, more sex, more, more, more useless shit to build our minds on. You wouldn't send your offspring into the cold without a coat on, so why would you send them into life without a purpose?
I equate the Non-White person and offspring relationship to an ill sacrifice to the system of Racism/White Supremacy, when void of purpose. Tell your offspring the truth, and tell them the truth about everything. Give them something they should be doing, not just things they could be doing:

reading, in order to do what...
working, in order to do what...
speaking, in order to do what...
Living, in order to do what...

A greater purpose.
A greater objective.

The ablity to Replace Racism White/Supremacy with Justice is power

Good point NECKST,

I tell both my 8 and 4 year old female offspring everything I know about what racsim/white supremacy is and how it works...

I also have told them that it is my purpose to solve problems. I also make sure to point out to them that racsim/white supremacy is the biggest problem that is yet to be solved.

I've told this to my offspring for the exact reason that you've pointed out: Purpose.

Like V_God says, what is the reason (purpose) you where born into a system of IN-Justice if not to produce Justice?

I'd also like to offer another definition of Power:

The ability to define reality, and then subject people to it.

smallz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: