HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Oral SEX
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ausar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Ausar wrote:
Peace.... I like to make a Suggestion that such words as oral ,anal sex etc. should be dropped from the vocabularly because they are words that promote falsehood. These are words that were fabricated perhaps out of ignorance to consciously or unconsciously to vail the truth about human sexuality.

For example: I will be blunt. Lets say your spouse,woman friend etc. uses her hand on your pennis to arouse you instead of her vagina. Is that called "handsex"?

Do you see my point,

or should I explain further.

Hotep..

That is a valid suggestion but difficult to carry out because of how words work. A word is just a sound plus a design. If that is incorrect try using a word without making any sounds or any designs.

What would you do to keep people from using the term "oral sex"? The point I'm making is if the word (sound+design) is going to be used it should have a definition that best reveals truth.

Peace Virtual_God..

I myself don't use the term. The term "oral sex" is illogical for reasons I have describe earlyer.You would want to coin wards and terms for the purpose of revealing truth about all things in creation...

Hotep

Last edited by Ausar on Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ausar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Ausar wrote:
Peace.... I like to make a Suggestion that such words as oral ,anal sex etc. should be dropped from the vocabularly because they are words that promote falsehood. These are words that were fabricated perhaps out of ignorance to consciously or unconsciously to vail the truth about human sexuality...
Interesting suggestion... Go to it.

United/Independent.

Peace Karim...

Since the word/term "oral sex" in essence does not reveal truth for the purpose to promote justice to the human psyche. For as you know, words make people.

Words are vibrations. They have phase angles and modulations for which if our conscious mind does not receive it our subconscious will,.. rather to promote false hood or to reveal truth.

Hotep...
Karim

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Ausar wrote:
Karim wrote:
Ausar wrote:
Peace.... I like to make a Suggestion that such words as oral ,anal sex etc. should be dropped from the vocabularly because they are words that promote falsehood. These are words that were fabricated perhaps out of ignorance to consciously or unconsciously to vail the truth about human sexuality...

United/Independent.

Peace Karim...

Since the word/term "oral sex" in essence does not reveal truth for the purpose to promote justice to the human psyche. For as you know, words make people.

Words are vibrations. They have phase angles and modulations for which if our conscious mind does not receive it our subconscious will,.. rather to promote false hood or to reveal truth.

Hotep...
Then don't talk (speak)... ACT.

Replace White Supremacy/Racism with Justice.

Some people choose to deal with words, and how they are defined when it comes to replacing white supremacy/racism with justice... some people choose not to.

Independent - guarantees your own approach on dealing with the matter.

United - is the matter.

If words doesn't work for you...

Shadetree mechanic: "I have to take the thingy ma'jig apart and put it back together."

Or

Professional automotive mechanic: "I will attempt to break down the motor and completely assemble it, back together."

Even if noone knows what the hell you are talking about... atleast they will know what your doing.

"United/Independent"
Ausar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Ausar wrote:
Karim wrote:
Ausar wrote:

United/Independent.

Peace Karim...

Hotep...
Then don't talk (speak)... ACT.

Replace White Supremacy/Racism with Justice.

Some people choose to deal with words, and how they are defined when it comes to replacing white supremacy/racism with justice... some people choose not to.

Independent - guarantees your own approach on dealing with the matter.

United - is the matter.

If words doesn't work for you...

Shadetree mechanic: "I have to take the thingy ma'jig apart and put it back together."

Or

Professional automotive mechanic: "I will attempt to break down the motor and completely assemble it, back together."

Even if noone knows what the hell you are talking about... atleast they will know what your doing.

"United/Independent"

Peace karim..

Who says I'm not ?

Hetep!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: