HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Boy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trina

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 4:50 am    Post subject: Boy Reply with quote

Boy(s): Pronunciation Key

All non-white males subject to the system of White Supremacy/Racism.
Cone_Head#1

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So white people are unisex now. Good to know.
cloudsong

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Under this definition of 'boy', what should one call a white child who is male?

cloudsong
Trina

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 3:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:

cloudsong

Cloudsong,

One should call a white child who is male whatever they normally call him.

Trina
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 11:45 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:

cloudsong

A boy.

smallz
cloudsong

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But I don't think adult non-white males are boys, because they have greater sense of justice in their hearts than white males on average. Why not call white males the boys, and black males the men. I know that is the opposite of the logic here but I think black men are ruled by God more than by white supremacists.

I experience them as men, in terms of honor, dignity, and responsibility. I would never call a black man a boy. Never. never. never.

cloudsong
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
But I don't think adult non-white males are boys, because they have greater sense of justice in their hearts than white males on average. Why not call white males the boys, and black males the men. I know that is the opposite of the logic here but I think black men are ruled by God more than by white supremacists.

I experience them as men, in terms of honor, dignity, and responsibility. I would never call a black man a boy. Never. never. never.

cloudsong

Please see number (5)
salt

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cloudsong, A non-white male has no sovereignty over himself in a system of racism/white supremacy, therefore he is a boy.
Note to non-whites: I suspect that racist suspects do not like the reference to a non-white male as a boy because it is an endictment of the white race, but truth is that which is.
cloudsong

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to ask a very important question. If I don't believe that -- in other words, if I don't believe that a black male has no sovereignty over himself in a system of white supremacy -- should I leave this forum?

I truly have trouble with that concept. It is related to my belief that someone with God lighting his path has sovereignty that no white man can take away from him.

I believe that no one, and no thing, can alter the path that God sets for you each day, if you follow the God inside of you.

I don't even know who or what God is. I do not believe in a traditional God. I was not raised Christian.

This is what I believe. If it is too much in conflict with the logic here, I will accept your judgment that I shouldn't argue it any more.

cloudsong
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 12:19 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
I need to ask a very important question. If I don't believe that -- in other words, if I don't believe that a black male has no sovereignty over himself in a system of white supremacy -- should I leave this forum?

I truly have trouble with that concept. It is related to my belief that someone with God lighting his path has sovereignty that no white man can take away from him.

I believe that no one, and no thing, can alter the path that God sets for you each day, if you follow the God inside of you.

I don't even know who or what God is. I do not believe in a traditional God. I was not raised Christian.

This is what I believe. If it is too much in conflict with the logic here, I will accept your judgment that I shouldn't argue it any more.

cloudsong

Please see number (5)
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 12:26 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:

cloudsong

This is a thread about the definition and function of a boy in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism), not a discussion about "god". I will begin deleting posts that do not relate directly to the thread they are posted in. This is not a discussion board...this is a Work/ Study Project on countering racism (white supremacy).

Please adhere to the outline of this forum or your posts will be deleted. There are many forums you can post to on the Internet or you and salt can have a conversation about "god" via e-mail. This is a lab...a clean room in a lab and you are getting it dirty. If you want to leave then leave but stop asking people if they want you to leave.

See if you can find a discussion board related to "god" and you can talk to people there until you go to see your "god".
James Jones

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Boy Reply with quote

Trina wrote:

(1) All non-white males subject to the system of White Supremacy/Racism.
(2) Any male that is subject to anyone.
Trina

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Boy Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
Trina wrote:

NECKST,
Under the system of White Supremacy/Racism:

Can an adopted 12 year old white male be subject to his 38 year old nonwhite "father"?

Can a 5 year old nonwhite male be subjected by his nonwhite mother or father?
James Jones

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Boy Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
NECKST wrote:
Trina wrote:

NECKST,
Under the system of White Supremacy/Racism:

Can an adopted 12 year old white male be subject to his 38 year old nonwhite "father"?

Can a 5 year old nonwhite male be subjected by his nonwhite mother or father?

What does age have to do with functionality?

We are talking about functionality.

How a person functions???

Man
Woman
Boy
Girl
Baby

A Non-White Male (at any age) is a functional boy as long as he is subject to the White Supremacist (Racist Man and Racist Woman).

A Non-White Female (at any age) is a functional girl as long as she is subject to the White Supremacist (Racist Man and Racist Woman).

"Can an adopted 12 year old white male be subject to his 38 year old nonwhite "father"?"

Yes.
But not to the same extent that that Non-White male is subject to the system of Racism(White Supremacy).

"Can a 5 year old nonwhite male be subjected by his nonwhite mother or father?"

Yes.
But not to the same extent that that Non-White "mother" or "father" is being subjected to the system of Racism(White Supremacy).

I suspect this is why Mr. Fuller made the suggestion to stop using those terms (mother/father/my children).

All Niggers have equal status under the system of White Supremacy(Racism). We are all functional boys & girls. We are collectively bastard children of the Racist(White Supremacist).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: