HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Counter-Intelligence

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Trina



Joined: 25 Apr 2003
Posts: 416
Location: Somewhere Between the 3rd and 5th Dimension

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 5:55 pm    Post subject: Counter-Intelligence Reply with quote

Counter-Intelligence: Pronunciation Key

The process by which a Counter-Racist Scientist uses words, speech and action to counter Racism/White Supremacy.



Trina
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
James Jones
Guest





PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is Intelligence, Trina?

Thanks,
NECKST.
Back to top
Trina



Joined: 25 Apr 2003
Posts: 416
Location: Somewhere Between the 3rd and 5th Dimension

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
What is Intelligence, Trina?

Thanks,
NECKST.


NECKST,

My definition of intelligence is the ability to think and use information to manipulate things and/or people for correct or incorrect purposes.

Critique, critically- To question, observe, compare, examine.


Last edited by Trina on Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:49 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
NECKST wrote:
What is Intelligence, Trina?

Thanks,
NECKST.


NECKST,

My definition of intelligence is the ability to think critically and use information to manipulate things and/or people for correct or incorrect purposes.

Critique, critically- To question, observe, compare, examine.

I have used, in the past, a definition of thinking to be "the act of giving verbal form to what is already known". If this is true then it is interesting that Fuller says that all of our thoughts are formed initially from words in this soundbite.

If thinking is "the act of giving verbal form to what is already known", what do you mean when you say "think critically"?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Trina



Joined: 25 Apr 2003
Posts: 416
Location: Somewhere Between the 3rd and 5th Dimension

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:44 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Trina wrote:
NECKST wrote:
What is Intelligence, Trina?

Thanks,
NECKST.


NECKST,

My definition of intelligence is the ability to think critically and use information to manipulate things and/or people for correct or incorrect purposes.

Critique, critically- To question, observe, compare, examine.

I have used, in the past, a definition of thinking to be "the act of giving verbal form to what is already known". If this is true then it is interesting that Fuller says that all of our thoughts are formed initially from words in this soundbite.

If thinking is "the act of giving verbal form to what is already known", what do you mean when you say "think critically"?



When I say to "think critically" I mean to question that which is already known.
What are you trying to say?
_________________
When the student is ready to learn the teacher will appear.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:50 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Trina wrote:
NECKST wrote:
What is Intelligence, Trina?

Thanks,
NECKST.


NECKST,

My definition of intelligence is the ability to think critically and use information to manipulate things and/or people for correct or incorrect purposes.

Critique, critically- To question, observe, compare, examine.

I have used, in the past, a definition of thinking to be "the act of giving verbal form to what is already known". If this is true then it is interesting that Fuller says that all of our thoughts are formed initially from words in this soundbite.

If thinking is "the act of giving verbal form to what is already known", what do you mean when you say "think critically"?



When I say to "think critically" I mean to question that which is already known.
What are you trying to say?

I'm not trying to say anything, I'm trying to follow THE LOGIC. If I ask myself what my phone number is am I thinking critically?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Trina



Joined: 25 Apr 2003
Posts: 416
Location: Somewhere Between the 3rd and 5th Dimension

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:25 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Trina wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Trina wrote:
NECKST wrote:
What is Intelligence, Trina?

Thanks,
NECKST.


NECKST,

My definition of intelligence is the ability to think critically and use information to manipulate things and/or people for correct or incorrect purposes.

Critique, critically- To question, observe, compare, examine.

I have used, in the past, a definition of thinking to be "the act of giving verbal form to what is already known". If this is true then it is interesting that Fuller says that all of our thoughts are formed initially from words in this soundbite.

If thinking is "the act of giving verbal form to what is already known", what do you mean when you say "think critically"?



When I say to "think critically" I mean to question that which is already known.
What are you trying to say?

I'm not trying to say anything, I'm trying to follow THE LOGIC. If I ask myself what my phone number is am I thinking critically?


No. I see where this is going.
_________________
When the student is ready to learn the teacher will appear.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 12:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Trina wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Trina wrote:
NECKST wrote:
What is Intelligence, Trina?

Thanks,
NECKST.


NECKST,

My definition of intelligence is the ability to think critically and use information to manipulate things and/or people for correct or incorrect purposes.

Critique, critically- To question, observe, compare, examine.

I have used, in the past, a definition of thinking to be "the act of giving verbal form to what is already known". If this is true then it is interesting that Fuller says that all of our thoughts are formed initially from words in this soundbite.

If thinking is "the act of giving verbal form to what is already known", what do you mean when you say "think critically"?



When I say to "think critically" I mean to question that which is already known.
What are you trying to say?

I'm not trying to say anything, I'm trying to follow THE LOGIC. If I ask myself what my phone number is am I thinking critically?


No. I see where this is going.

You didn't answer my question. Please take your time and let me know when you are ready to follow THE LOGIC. I have this problem all the time. I suspect it is because of the horrendous training non-white people receive under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)...what I call niggerization.

All non-white people who want to counter racism (white supremacy) have to filter out all of the words we were taught that place images in our minds that attempt to force us to follow racist logic, which means we don't end up solving "the problem". I gotta do this constantly. I first have to admit to myself that I don't know what I should know and that I may not know what I'm talking about. Now that's a big step for most people...especially non-white people because we have been training ourselves to think we are smarter than the people who are mistreating us on the basis of color and have the ability to run the universe as a result of that.

Then I have to sit and try to see what I'm looking at using the simplest language I can and then begin to think about what I'm looking at using counter-racist language. Then everything becomes clear.

Don't try to define the word first...try to see what you're looking at and then try to think about what you're looking at using the simplest language you can then begin to use counter-racist language in terms of replacing the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) with a SYSTEM of justice.

Then everything becomes clear.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Trina



Joined: 25 Apr 2003
Posts: 416
Location: Somewhere Between the 3rd and 5th Dimension

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Trina wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Trina wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Trina wrote:
NECKST wrote:
What is Intelligence, Trina?

Thanks,
NECKST.


NECKST,

My definition of intelligence is the ability to think critically and use information to manipulate things and/or people for correct or incorrect purposes.

Critique, critically- To question, observe, compare, examine.

I have used, in the past, a definition of thinking to be "the act of giving verbal form to what is already known". If this is true then it is interesting that Fuller says that all of our thoughts are formed initially from words in this soundbite.

If thinking is "the act of giving verbal form to what is already known", what do you mean when you say "think critically"?



When I say to "think critically" I mean to question that which is already known.
What are you trying to say?

I'm not trying to say anything, I'm trying to follow THE LOGIC. If I ask myself what my phone number is am I thinking critically?


No. I see where this is going.

You didn't answer my question. Please take your time and let me know when you are ready to follow THE LOGIC. I have this problem all the time. I suspect it is because of the horrendous training non-white people receive under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)...what I call niggerization.

All non-white people who want to counter racism (white supremacy) have to filter out all of the words we were taught that place images in our minds that attempt to force us to follow racist logic, which means we don't end up solving "the problem". I gotta do this constantly. I first have to admit to myself that I don't know what I should know and that I may not know what I'm talking about. Now that's a big step for most people...especially non-white people because we have been training ourselves to think we are smarter than the people who are mistreating us on the basis of color and have the ability to run the universe as a result of that.

Then I have to sit and try to see what I'm looking at using the simplest language I can and then begin to think about what I'm looking at using counter-racist language. Then everything becomes clear.

Don't try to define the word first...try to see what you're looking at and then try to think about what you're looking at using the simplest language you can then begin to use counter-racist language in terms of replacing the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) with a SYSTEM of justice.

Then everything becomes clear.



Okay.

Virtual_GOD wrote:

If ask myself what my phone number is am I thinking critically?


Trina says:

No, you are not thinking critically.

Neckst wrote :

What is Intelligence?

Trina says:

I say that intelligence is the ability to think and use information to manipulate things or people for correct or incorrect purposes.
_________________
When the student is ready to learn the teacher will appear.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations