HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Sexual Activity

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 3:33 pm    Post subject: Sexual Activity Reply with quote

Sexual Activity: Pronunciation Key

Any activity between a male and a female.

Last edited by Edward Williams on Tue Apr 29, 2003 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Josh

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VGOD, some people have a problem with that definition of sexual activity. But if they just do the math they will see that it is correct.

If you are a male, let your wife or girlfriend catch you having lunch with a woman you just met.

or

If you are female, let your husband or boy friend catch you having some guy you just met "throwin" some clay on a pottery wheel with you.

See what I mean?

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
VGOD, some people have a problem with that definition of sexual activity. But if they just do the math they will see that it is correct.

If you are a male, let your wife or girlfriend catch you having lunch with a woman you just met.

or

If you are female, let your husband or boy friend catch you having some guy you just met "throwin" some clay on a pottery wheel with you.

See what I mean?

Josh

Exactly...the operative word in your example is "catch". Or "catch" your male mate even looking at a female "too long" or vice versa. When a female sees her male mate looking at another woman there are words about that...or vice versa.

People KNOW "what's happening" even if they can't properly articulate it. ANY activity between a male and female is sexual activity...and yes...that includes foot rubs.
Wickett Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Sexual Activity Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:

In my case it's not that I have a problem with the definition...I just assume I don't understand the Code enough to get the logic. I can think of examples of male-female interaction that is obvious to all is not sexual. Shouldn't the definition be a bit more precise to be universal? Or is it that under a system of white supremacy, to get at the truth, a more precise definition is unnecessary?
Any use of the word, "Nigger(s)" translates into the following statement: "Consciously or subconsciously, I am helping to maintain the local, national, global system of Racism (White Supremacy)". ~ Dr. Francis C. Welsing
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 4:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Sexual Activity Reply with quote

Wickett Fan wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

In my case it's not that I have a problem with the definition...I just assume I don't understand the Code enough to get the logic. I can think of examples of male-female interaction that is obvious to all is not sexual. Shouldn't the definition be a bit more precise to be universal? Or is it that under a system of white supremacy, to get at the truth, a more precise definition is unnecessary?

What would you suggest as a "more precise" definition?

This ocvers all the basis and allows the user of the term to think in such a manner as to recognize that any male-male or male-chicken, or male-teddy bear, etc., interaction is not sexual interaction...it is something else...something else that is non-constructive in terms of SEX.

The definition given to sexual intercourse is more precise but also allows the user of the term to think in such a manner as to recognize that any male-male, or male-chicken, or male-teddy bear, etc., interaction is not sexual interaction...it is something else...something else that is non-constructive in terms of SEX.
Wickett Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Sexual Activity Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:

This ocvers all the basis and allows the user of the term to think in such a manner as to recognize that any male-male or male-chicken, or male-teddy bear, etc., interaction is not sexual interaction...it is something else...something else that is non-constructive in terms of SEX.

The definition given to sexual intercourse is more precise but also allows the user of the term to think in such a manner as to recognize that any male-male, or male-chicken, or male-teddy bear, etc., interaction is not sexual interaction...it is something else...something else that is non-constructive in terms of SEX.

Should we assume that the definition automatically refers to any social interaction b/n non-related male and female of child-bearing age to be sexual?
Any use of the word, "Nigger(s)" translates into the following statement: "Consciously or subconsciously, I am helping to maintain the local, national, global system of Racism (White Supremacy)". ~ Dr. Francis C. Welsing
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Sexual Activity Reply with quote

Wickett Fan wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Should we assume that the definition automatically refers to any social interaction b/n non-related male and female of child-bearing age to be sexual?

Any male/female interaction. Keep in mind that ever person on this planet is either engaged in sexual activity or reacting to others so engaged.

A lot of people equate sexual activity with sexual intercourse but this is not logical. Sexual intercourse is not the only kind of sexual activity. For some it may be the only kind of sexual activity that matters...but logically speaking sexual intercourse is not the only kind of sexual activity.

Didn't Bill Clinton say "I did not have sexual relations with that woman (Monica Lewinsky)"? Maybe he didn't...you should ask him how he defines "sexual relations" if you want to know what he's talking about.

It all comes down to definitions. White people have tricked non-white people into believing the definitions in a "dictionary" are holy but white people do not use it as such. Niggers spend too much time feeliing our way through life instead of following THE LOGIC.

I suspect the best place to hide something is in plain sight. It's a "dictionary"...get it? Not a definitionary...but that's how niggers use it...while white people keep feeding niggers definitions that are completely illogical in terms of revealing truth about phenomenon.
Wickett Fan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 12:14 am    Post subject: Re: Sexual Activity Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Any male/female interaction. Keep in mind that ever person on this planet is either engaged in sexual activity or reacting to others so engaged.

Now, this is a pretty revolutionary idea (for me). The more I think about it, the more I think I get it. The mere fact that the interaction takes place between people of the opposite sex defines it as a sexual interaction. However, there does seem to be implied that there is something more.

Virtual_GOD wrote:
A lot of people equate sexual activity with sexual intercourse but this is not logical. Sexual intercourse is not the only kind of sexual activity. For some it may be the only kind of sexual activity that matters...but logically speaking sexual intercourse is not the only kind of sexual activity.

Didn't Bill Clinton say "I did not have sexual relations with that woman (Monica Lewinsky)"? Maybe he didn't...you should ask him how he defines "sexual relations" if you want to know what he's talking about.

It all comes down to definitions. White people have tricked non-white people into believing the definitions in a "dictionary" are holy but white people do not use it as such. Niggers spend too much time feeliing our way through life instead of following THE LOGIC.

I suspect the best place to hide something is in plain sight. It's a "dictionary"...get it? Not a definitionary...but that's how niggers use it...while white people keep feeding niggers definitions that are completely illogical in terms of revealing truth about phenomenon.

V_God; some of us "schooled" Negrows (VR/WS) need to be "Educated" in the new language so we can all speak the same "tawk" :-) Is there a couple of books you can recommend that can catch me up so I can follow the logic better? I hate to get distracted from learning counter-racism.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 7:09 am    Post subject: Re: Sexual Activity Reply with quote

Wickett Fan wrote:
Now, this is a pretty revolutionary idea (for me). The more I think about it, the more I think I get it. The mere fact that the interaction takes place between people of the opposite sex defines it as a sexual interaction. However, there does seem to be implied that there is something more.

In adding some dimension...every person on this planet is either engaged in sexual activity or reacting to others engaged in sexual activity...

(1) You are talking to me on this discussion board...that is sexual activity...a male and a female.
(2) People are born as a result of sexual activity...people react to other people all the time.
(3) People write laws based on sexual activity...some sexual encounters are not healthy, are dangerous...didn't Mr. Bush just sign a law not allowing "same sex" marriages?
(4) Disease is spread as a result of sexual activity...right now there is a pandemic of AIDS and people are reacting to that...people are still reacting to the Tuskegee (Syphilis) experiment...
(5) Fights break out as a result of sexual activity...
(6) People loose sleep as a result of sexual activity...
(7) People sleep better as a result of sexual activity...
(8) People can't get their jobs done as a result of sexual activity...a man or wombman worried about their "marriage" and trying to follow their wife or husband...missing time on their job...
(9) People talking about Bill Clinton...talking...as a result of sexual activity...

Just by talking you can be reacting to sexual activity. Sexual activity is the second greatest motivating force among people in this universe...the first greatest motivating force among people of the universe, of course, being racism (white supremacy). For example, there are over 2 billion chinese and over 1 billion muslims. I don't know any chinese that are muslim so you're looking at presumably over 3 billion people...male and female...a lot of sexual activity...but the white supremacists (racists) run all of the muslims and all of the chinese...and everyone else that is not muslim and everyone else that is not chinese.

Wickett Fan wrote:
V_God; some of us "schooled" Negrows (VR/WS) need to be "Educated" in the new language so we can all speak the same "tawk" :-) Is there a couple of books you can recommend that can catch me up so I can follow the logic better? I hate to get distracted from learning counter-racism.

You know the UICCSC says an educated person is a person that knows all things about all things or all things about one thing.

Get the UICCSC and learn the process of developing words that lead to the revelation of truth. Learning, developing and using words that reveal truth is part of what counter-racist codification is all about. Develop more words that lead to the revelation of truth. Write everything down. Write down lots of examples of your new definitions...and above all else...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...Use the language...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: