HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Weapons of Mass Destruction
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 1:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
WMD may be a "nigger product" (see definitionary) designed to confuse non white people.

The term has become popular through its use by White people to describe weapons non white people have or could aquire.

I haven't heard White people use it as a description of their own weapons.

Josh

I agree Josh. Even when attempting to define the term here it appears to be ambiguous. By the definition produced thus far any weapon is a weapon of mass destruction.

I suspected this would happen and attempted to fast-forward the conversation initially by asking questions that resulted in thought pertaining to what is the difference between "destruction" and "mass destruction" (At what point do we start getting into "mass destruction"?).

When I saw that the conversation was not being fast-forwarded I sat back and watched what would happen. See this term "weapons of mass destruction" doesn't make any sense at all because the more you try to define it you just end up with weapons and all weapons need people to destroy anything and the only reason weapons are built are to destroy people...any additional destruction is termed "collateral damage". There is even a "weapon" that destroys only people but leaves everything else intact.

I suspect this term, "weapons of mass destruction", refers to any weapon that can kill a "substantial number of white people". By "substantial number" I mean any number of white people it takes to practice white supremacy (racism).

I could be incorrect.
RangerX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 3:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
RangerX wrote:

"Do the Racist(White Supremacist) have "weapons of mass destruction?"

White People DO HAVE Weapons of Mass Destruction

They have the MOST and the MOST and BEST Advanced/Powerful Weapons of Mass Destruction.

In My Opinion.

-RangerX
RWSWJ

Are you speaking about White People who mistreat other people on the basis of color or factors associated with color?

Yes.

According to the evidence, White People who mistreat or have mistreated Non-White People, have had and Do have the MOST and the MOST Powerful and Advanced Weapons of Mass Destruction.

-RangerX
RWSWJ
James Jones

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about.....

Weapon of Mass Destruction: Anything used in the process of countering the existance/function of anything that can be measured or moved.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 7:37 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
How about.....

Weapon of Mass Destruction: Anything used in the process of countering the existance/function of anything that can be measured or moved.

That could be "weapons of mass destruction" but is that what suspected white supremacists (racists) mean when they use the word?
James Jones

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST wrote:
How about.....

That could be "weapons of mass destruction" but is that what suspected white supremacists (racists) mean when they use the word?

I would contend so...

Modified versions of the definition produced could be arranged as such:

Weapon of Mass Destruction: Anything used in the process of countering the existance/function of a White person.

Weapon of Mass Destruction: Anything used in the process of countering the existance/function of a Racist(White Supremacist).

Weapon of Mass Destruction: Anything used in the process of countering the existance/function of a Non-White Person.

Weapon of Mass Destruction: Anything used in the process of countering the existance/function of the Known Universe.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
NECKST wrote:
How about.....

I would contend so...

Modified versions of the definition produced could be arranged as such:

Weapon of Mass Destruction: Anything used in the process of countering the existance/function of a White person.

Weapon of Mass Destruction: Anything used in the process of countering the existance/function of a Racist(White Supremacist).

Weapon of Mass Destruction: Anything used in the process of countering the existance/function of a Non-White Person.

Weapon of Mass Destruction: Anything used in the process of countering the existance/function of the Known Universe.

In other words "anything that can be used to destroy". Or even further..."anything".

OK, now what?
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Replace White Supremacy with Justice.

smallz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: