HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Compensatory Conversation Control

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:18 am    Post subject: Compensatory Conversation Control Reply with quote

Compensatory Conversation Control is a strategy that can be used to get the most out of a conversation by keeping the conversation constructive. When non-white people have conversations with white people, especially about the topic of race (racism), it is my experience that it is best to use this strategy.

The Compensatory Conversation Control strategy requires me to only ask questions or answer questions. Far too often white people will try to get the non-white person to do most of the talking. You may have recognized some of that on this discussion board...where a white person is asking for a non-white person to respond to a post where no questions were asked.

Non-white people are generally emotional people and respond from a position that does not utilize logic, generally speaking. The objective, of course, is to replace white supremacy (racism) with justice and in order to accomplish this people are going to have to find THE LOGIC to do it...not emotion.

I suspect following a logical, methodical, scientific process is the only way to replace white supremacy (racism) with justice. In doing so you have to ask a lot of questions. Minimizing confusion and keeping the conversation constructive is a must. If you must respond do so in 5 words or less, make a brief statement, and always end in asking a question.

You can use the Compensatory Conversation Control to minimize confusion and conflict, follow a logical, methodical, and scientific process and keep the conversation constructive all at the same time. No need for arguments, debates or any of the other nonsense that usually needs nowhere. If you're trying to replace white supremacy (racism) with justice you want to get somewhere...to a SYSTEM of justice. Debating and/or arguing the issue will not help to get you there.
Josh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Compensatory conversation control is also an effective strategy for avoiding conflicts with other non white people. Specifically, not responding to statements

In a system of racism White supremacy, it doesn't take much to make the average Black person "go off".

I know personally I had to practice the technique of answering questions and not responding to statements. When I did it, one of the first things I noticed was alot of silence on my part. In other words, Black people don't ask many questions when it comes to dealing with problems with other Black people.

Its mainly statements (many of them inflammatory) and charges.

Due to my highly niggerized condition it was very difficult not to make some statements of my own.

To compensate for my feelings of *grrrrr* I would ask questions.

What kind of questions?

Questions that would cause the Black person that was "grittin" on me to give me a constructive suggestion.

See, I don't have time to argue with another nigger. On my list of "Things to do" argueing with another Black person is the very last of 10,000 things I NEED to do.

I was thinking about deleting it off my list altogether but I keep thinking I might NEED to argue with another Black person about somethin.

Hmmm,

I suspect I am still highly niggerized by a system of racism White supremacy that constantly tells me, "I can't stand myself, nor can I stand anybody that looks like me!".

*note to self* Practice compensatory conversation control.

Josh
Josh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When reading or observing discussions of racism between people, pay attention to the amount of words being used by both parties. It has been my experience that the person attempting to decieve always needs to use more words than the person revealing truth. I call it the "mountain of evidence syndrome".

Truth is [that which is]. Don't be tricked into over engineering your arguement with a lot of "facts" and quotes; especially when talking to a person who says they are White.

Truth is the densest most lethal weapon a victim of racism can use to defeat falsehood and deception. Its use in discussions also has this rather curious effect; it causes your opponent to TRY to use it too.

Have you seen that before?

Both parties are now trying to use the same ammunition (truth) and you know what that means...falsehood can't survive in that enviroment.

The really sophisticated White supremacist will often try to use true statements to lead you away from your ultimate purpose which should be "replace White supremacy with Justice".

Heres an example:

WP: "Those blaxx in africa need to solve their own problems, Why don't the do for self?"

Josh: "based on the evidence, it appears they are unable. White people are collectively the smartest people on the planet, they should solve the problems"

(here it comes)

WP:"indeed, the legacy of colonialism did hurt blaxx and the Berlin conference of 1884 carved up africa without regard to tribal and ethnic bounderies. Even today the jews control of hollywood and degrade the image of blaxx by showing negros as savages and canibals. When ever the republicans gain power things get worse for blaxx...jesse jackson bla bla bla...Dr. King bla bla bla....clarence thomas got affirmative action but now he's against it bla bla bla..."

See how the White person had to use a little truth to neutralize your true statement?

The word "indeed" is a great tool for doing this. It is an article of agreement. Lawyers often use that word when hit with some damaging testimony (truth) to their client case. It is often followed with some "watered down", vague language that although true, is in a weakened state.

President Clinton tried it during his impeachment:

"*indeed* I did have an inappropiate relationship with that woman"

WTF?

You punched her in the face?

Helped her rob a bank?

After ackowledging the truth they then can put the focus back on Black people.

In Klintoons case after he got caught he just started bombing niggers in Sudan.

The entire focus shifted from "did we get him?" to "did we get tha niggers?"

(((shakin my head)))

But don't take my word for it, Im just a nigger. Turn on the TV, listen to the radio and take note of how discussions of race[ism] between White people and Black people end up entirely focused on Black people.

You know that famous picture of the Black people gettin wallopped by the fire hoses, bitten by the police dogs...

When are they gonna interview the perpetrators? What are their names? What are they doin now?

Its all part of the strategy of keeping the focus on the "blaxx".

Cause as long as its on them, it ain't on the White supremacists.

And they are the problem.

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed...I suspect you could be correct Josh. I am doing a piece for the Counter-Racist Computer narrating a conversation I had recently with a white person that speaks loads to what you are describing.
Wickett Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 9:45 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
When reading or observing discussions of racism between people, pay attention to the amount of words being used by both parties. It has been my experience that the person attempting to decieve always needs to use more words than the person revealing truth. I call it the "mountain of evidence syndrome".

Truth is [that which is]. Don't be tricked into over engineering your arguement with a lot of "facts" and quotes; especially when talking to a person who says they are White.

Truth is the densest most lethal weapon a victim of racism can use to defeat falsehood and deception. Its use in discussions also has this rather curious effect; it causes your opponent to TRY to use it too.

Have you seen that before?

Both parties are now trying to use the same ammunition (truth) and you know what that means...falsehood can't survive in that enviroment.

The really sophisticated White supremacist will often try to use true statements to lead you away from your ultimate purpose which should be "replace White supremacy with Justice".

Heres an example:

WP: "Those blaxx in africa need to solve their own problems, Why don't the do for self?"

Josh: "based on the evidence, it appears they are unable. White people are collectively the smartest people on the planet, they should solve the problems"

Josh

Josh; I find it difficult to reply like this. A white person is likely to think I am saying Blacks are inherently less intellegent than whites. Or...is the idea to appear to agree with the the underlying racist subtext of their statement thereby exposing it and forcing the white to retreat and refocus the discussion on the whites themselves?
Josh wrote:

(here it comes)

WP:"indeed, the legacy of colonialism did hurt blaxx and the Berlin conference of 1884 carved up africa without regard to tribal and ethnic bounderies. Even today the jews control of hollywood and degrade the image of blaxx by showing negros as savages and canibals. When ever the republicans gain power things get worse for blaxx...jesse jackson bla bla bla...Dr. King bla bla bla....clarence thomas got affirmative action but now he's against it bla bla bla..."

See how the White person had to use a little truth to neutralize your true statement?

The word "indeed" is a great tool for doing this. It is an article of agreement. Lawyers often use that word when hit with some damaging testimony (truth) to their client case. It is often followed with some "watered down", vague language that although true, is in a weakened state.

<edit>

But don't take my word for it, Im just a nigger. Turn on the TV, listen to the radio and take note of how discussions of race[ism] between White people and Black people end up entirely focused on Black people.

You know that famous picture of the Black people gettin wallopped by the fire hoses, bitten by the police dogs...

When are they gonna interview the perpetrators? What are their names? What are they doin now?

Its all part of the strategy of keeping the focus on the "blaxx".

Cause as long as its on them, it ain't on the White supremacists.

And they are the problem.

Josh

EXCELLENT! I have asked myself this question for the last 20 years and wondered if I was the only one. Why has this work not been done by the Black media? Does anyone have links to the contrary?
Any use of the word, "Nigger(s)" translates into the following statement: "Consciously or subconsciously, I am helping to maintain the local, national, global system of Racism (White Supremacy)". ~ Dr. Francis C. Welsing
Josh

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh; I find it difficult to reply like this. A white person is likely to think I am saying Blacks are inherently less intellegent than whites. Or...is the idea to appear to agree with the the underlying racist subtext of their statement thereby exposing it and forcing the white to retreat and refocus the discussion on the whites themselves?--Wickettfan

WF, Im honored to meet you. When I first saw your name on the code.net I had to go run and soak my head in a bucket of ice water.

Anyway, counter racism science is not a "trick" or some strategy to fool a White person. When I say White people are smarter than Black people, Im not saying White people are "better", Im just saying its easier for White people to do things and they tend to KNOW HOW to do more things and do them better.

The White supremacist have tricked Black people into thinking that there is some level of ability a Black person must achieve to make them worthy of correct treatment.

Niggas buy this "race code" out of ego and start mouthin off about pyramids, traffic lights, cell phones...(((shakin my head)))

Look, when I need somethin in a hardware store and Im in a hurry, I look for that White male with gray hair. He's the one thats "been there and done that".

If, as you say, you find this difficult to do, perhaps the "Martian Method" will help.

When looking at the race[ism] problem, take on the posture of a "Martian" who has just arrived on the planet and is looking around. A "Martian" would notice that:

A. White people are "in charge".

B. White people have more ability

This is without him knowing anything about the politics of mistreatment based on color.

Its just what a "Martian" would notice. (keep in mind we are assuming this is a constructive Martian who is interested in Justice)

Based on what a Martian would see if he arrived on this planet; I suspect he would provide the same answer I did.

See White people already know this because its code:

The person with the most ability has the most RESPONSability to solve problems and correct incorrectness.

All them Black people dying in Liberia?

Bush tried to look the other way, tried to pretend he didn't know, tried to put the focus on Kofi Annan...

But the whole world is looking at him.

WHY?

Because out of all the people in the world, George W. Bush has the most ability of any person on the planet.

You listening George?

I may be a nigger but Im not blind.

Its time to shine.

I know them blaxx ain't got no oil,

I know them blaxx ain't got no money.

But thats not a problem for you cause you already have a lot of that.

It kinda reminds me of the old lady who can't get the door to the store open, one of them big heavy glass doors... you try to pretend you don't notice her struggling and then you see people LOOKIN AT YOU.

All of us will one day have less ability.

All of us (including White supremacists) will one day need help.

You arrived here bald headed, wrinkled and toofless and you leavin here the same way

And those are the lucky ones.

So don't "feel bad" about asking for help.

Everybody is gonna do it one day.

Josh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: