HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Husband
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karim

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
I'm not sure what you mean by question no. 1. Please clarify.
I retrack my question... meaning it is not logical.

Trina wrote:
Virtual_GOD, pretty much answered question no 2 , however, my answer to question no. 2 is that non-white people have so far been unable to PROTECT any person from the will and power from the White Supremacists/Racists. I think this is part of the role of true husbands and wives is to communicate, be in harmony with each other and to PROTECT one another.
You're right... No non-white person... either classified as a Husband or Wife can be protected from the will and power of racist/white supremacist

reason is,

The SYSTEM of White Supremacy/Racism itself...

But that doesn't means non-whites classified as Husband and Wife can't COMMUNICATE.

Even if you say,
Trina wrote:
non-white males cannot FUNCTION as husbands because they are subject to the WILL of the White Supremacists/Racists,

That also doesn't means non-white can't TRY.

Trina wrote:
Look at this way Karim, right now as we speak there are millions of non-white males who are in GREATER CONFINEMENT who are in "legal marriages" to non-white females and the non-white males cannot get out of Greater Confinement unless WHITE PEOPLE DECIDE that WILL be the case. The non-white females cannot PROTECT the non-white males from being mistreated nor can they get them out of jail without violently confronting the WHITE PEOPLE. The non-white females and males can only can COMMUNICATE when WHITE PEOPLE allow them to COMMUNICATE. I suspect there is no harmony(balance between people) in these arrangements.

Trina
It doesn't matter if white people ALLOW non-whites to communicate, the keywords is they do communicate... and if they do communicate then it's possible that they could communicate to work TOWARD, destroying being Greater Confinded.

Karim wrote:
...the arrangement orchestrated by whites in attempt to replace a system of white supremacy/racism with JUSTICE?

Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Husband Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Not trying to take up to much of your time on this issuse, but I would like you to take a closer look at what you've wrote:

Virtual GOD wrote:
you'll be able to prove you were working toward producing justice when we are in a SYSTEM of justice

Lets look at it this way...

I'll be able to prove that my dog died, when he die one day?

Okay, now if we're working toward producing justice... we would look at it as present to future.

And when we are in a SYSTEM of justice... it's future to future

See what I mean one statement is building toward the future and the other statement is based in the future... which mean even if I'm in prison the act of working toward to destruction of the prison is evidence in itself... by gather infomation about it and putting it together to destroy it...

...in other words...what I'm saying is...revealing truth and using truth to promote justice and correctness in all places and at all times is what we're supposed to be doing anyway...so don't go patting yourself on the back about doing that until we're in a SYSTEM of justice.
Karim

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Husband Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Not trying to take up to much of your time on this issuse, but I would like you to take a closer look at what you've wrote:

Virtual GOD wrote:
you'll be able to prove you were working toward producing justice when we are in a SYSTEM of justice

Okay, now if we're working toward producing justice... we would look at it as present to future.

See what I mean one statement is building toward the future and the other statement is based in the future... which mean even if I'm in prison the act of working toward to destruction of the prison is evidence in itself... by gather infomation about it and putting it together to destroy it...

...in other words...what I'm saying is...revealing truth and using truth to promote justice and correctness in all places and at all times is what we're supposed to be doing anyway...so don't go patting yourself on the back about doing that until we're in a SYSTEM of justice.
I feel ya' Brah...

But that would give a non-white Husband and Wife a Common Goal if their intents is to replace the SYSTEM of White Supremacy with JUSTICE.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Husband Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:

Virtual GOD wrote:

I feel ya' Brah...

But that would give a non-white Husband and Wife a Common Goal if their intents is to replace the SYSTEM of White Supremacy with JUSTICE.

(((shaking my head)))
Karim

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 9:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Husband Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:

Virtual GOD wrote:

I feel ya' Brah...

(((shaking my head)))
LOL...

I just don't agree Brah
Trina

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD or smallz,

Don't I at least get a Pronunciation Key on my definitions of Husband or Wife or do the definitions need more refining? Is there a problem?

Trina
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 8:21 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Virtual_GOD or smallz,

Don't I at least get a Pronunciation Key on my definitions of Husband or Wife or do the definitions need more refining? Is there a problem?

Trina

Yes madam. I'll add it as soon as I get back from Chicago.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: