HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Racist sympathizer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
James Jones

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 2:09 pm    Post subject: Racist sympathizer Reply with quote

Racist Sympathizer: Pronunciation Key

A Racist Suspect.

Last edited by James Jones on Mon Mar 15, 2004 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Josh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm,

A White newborn baby probably benifits from the system of racism White supremacy but I doubt they can be "sympathetic" with it.

All those old Jurrasic White people at the $2500.00 a month "senior citizen home benifit from the system of racism White supremacy...

In my book a "Racist sympathizer" is either a White supremacist or a racist suspect.

It all comes down to thought, speech and behavior.

Josh
James Jones

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Hmmm,

A White newborn baby probably benifits from the system of racism White supremacy but I doubt they can be "sympathetic" with it.

All those old Jurrasic White people at the $2500.00 a month "senior citizen home benifit from the system of racism White supremacy...

In my book a "Racist sympathizer" is either a White supremacist or a racist suspect.

It all comes down to thought, speech and behavior.

Josh

Interesting,
It seems we are differing on these words: "White Person"

A White person is a person who has classified themself as "White", and has been classified as "White", accepted as "White" by other people classified as "White", and who generally function as "White" in all of the nine major areas of activity including economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, and war.

Does a "white newborn baby" have the ability to classify themself as a White person?

Does an "old Jurrasic White" person have the ability to generally function as a White person in all of the nine major areas of activity?
Josh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Does a "white newborn baby" have the ability to classify themself as a White person?

Does an "old Jurrasic White" person have the ability to generally function as a White person in all of the nine major areas of activity?

Answer #1 is "no".

Answer #2 is "maybe"

But thats not my point.

According to counter racist logic there are only 3 functional types of people in the known universe.

White people

Non white people

White supremacists.

By adding a forth catagory "White sympathizer" you are introducing a new component which is not necessary to perform counter racism calculations.

No need for a "screen door" on a submarine.

Josh
James Jones

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the word context that led me to produce the definition given:

Quote:
Robert :Now, if you don't want to be seen as a racist sympathizer, then stop defending racists.

Leo: "I am not defending racists."

Quote:
So, COWARD, wake up and smell the Randian coffee. If you admire Ayn Rand, you admire someone who is viewed as at least a "racist sympathizer", if not an all-out racist altogether.

Quote:
Now there will be some folks, at this point, who will get the idea that I must be a racist sympathizer for advocating for the rights of racist groups to assemble and rant about another group. If you think that, I have some advice for you: GO AWAY

Quote:
(***Google Search***)

This word can also be used to descibe the "Counter-Racist White Person" phenomenon.

Virtual_God wrote:
When it comes to replacing white supremacy (racism) with justice white people will not and cannot. This is not the function of a white person in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism).

The definition given alludes to what a White Person, must do in order to Counter-Racism/White Supremacy.
Give up their Benefits.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

White Person

Non-White Person

White Supremacist (Racist)

That's THE LOGIC. How can there be a "counter-racist white person" in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)?

Think about that question before you answer it. Look at it. Study it.

How can there be a "counter-pedophile person" in a SYSTEM of pedophilia? How do you quantify a "counter-pedophile person" in a SYSTEM of pedophilia? Should a victim of pedophilia be concerned if a pedophile is a "counter-pedophile person" or not?

That is not the function of a white person is a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism).

"Since all of the white people who practice white supremacy (racism) are "The Powerful Class", it generally serves no useful purpose for a non-white person to worry about which individual white person is "more powerful" than another within that class. A white supremacist (racist) is a white supremacist (racist)."

Page 26 UICCSC.

A "racist sympathizer" is a racist suspect.

Follow THE LOGIC.
James Jones

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:

White Person

Non-White Person

White Supremacist (Racist)

That's THE LOGIC.

I agree.

Virtual_GOD wrote:
How can there be a "counter-racist white person" in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)?

Interesting,
A White person does not function as a Counter-Racist Person with-in a System of Racism/White Supremacy.

Virtual_GOD wrote:
How can there be a "counter-pedophile person" in a SYSTEM of pedophilia?

Interesting,
A Pedophile does not function as a Counter-Pedophiliac with-in a System of Pedophilia.

Virtual_GOD wrote:
How do you quantify a "counter-pedophile person" in a SYSTEM of pedophilia?

It is imposible.
Either you are a Pedophile or you are not.

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Should a victim of pedophilia be concerned if a pedophile is a "counter-pedophile person" or not?

No, A victim should be concerned with lessening their victimization and STOPING their Victimizer.

Virtual_GOD wrote:
A "racist sympathizer" is a racist suspect.

I agree.

Still learning
~NECKST~
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: