HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Statutory rape
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 6:31 am    Post subject: Re: ok Reply with quote

smallz wrote:
Karim,

I got a question.

You said:

Quote:
Statutory in itself is defined as legal.

If you define "statutory" as "leagal", how do you explain people being convited, and sentenced to prison for commiting "statutory rape".

I can't... but provided the best definition to best explain this phenomenon.

smallz wrote:
Logically speaking, if the word "statutory" is equal to "legal" how can "statutory-rape" be "ill-legal"?

truthfully, I don't know

smallz wrote:
By that, shouldn't "statutory"-Rape be legal?
by definition it is legal...

smallz wrote:
Legal Rape?????

I tripped out to...

I mean my younger brother as we speak is sitting in jail under the same definition...

smallz wrote:
I'm confused.

Please clarify.

smallz

The questions I posed to my brother lawyer:

Are you a white person?

His response was yes…

What is statutory rape?

He says the clause on paragraph twelve, Pesky vs. Ferguson blah, blah, blah.

And I ended up more confused when I asked the question.

So I ask myself what is statutory--- which is, in short, legal. Next was what is rape--- which is, in short, force… then I asked, how could force be legal? Leave it to V_G to patch up the holes… “Legalized (permitted) force and/or mistreatment" is white supremacy (racism).”- VG

So I came to a somewhat understanding “the only reason this law is in play (statutory rape) is based on the fact that whites want to control the sexual behavior of their children and also non-whites…”

Keyword: control
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

{{{scratchin' my head}}}
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Based on all of the information I've received from asking questions in this post I have logically concluded that the definition proposed is being suggested as a synonymous term for white supremacy (racism).

There is already a term in existence which I think best describes how white people maintain. expand, and refine their POWER structure (white supremacy) and that word is racism (mistreatment of people onthe basis of color). This is the reason racism = white supremacy.
Karim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 7:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Based on all of the information I've received from asking questions in this post I have logically concluded that the definition proposed is being suggested as a synonymous term for white supremacy (racism).

There is already a term in existence which I think best describes how white people maintain. expand, and refine their POWER structure (white supremacy) and that word is racism (mistreatment of people onthe basis of color). This is the reason racism = white supremacy.

So VG, had you been in a situation, such as my brother (being charged with statutory rape), what question would you propose to your lawyer to best reveal truth...?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 9:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

So VG, had you been in a situation, such as my brother (being charged with statutory rape), what question would you propose to your lawyer to best reveal truth...?

I would spend all of my available time researching precedents to get myself out of that situation. As for particular questions to ask my attorney...that would depend on what the research revealed.
Karim

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:15 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
I would spend all of my available time researching precedents to get myself out of that situation. As for particular questions to ask my attorney...that would depend on what the research revealed.

Thank you... VG I will do my best and convey the same message to my younger brother

But it so happen the female he was talking to was white...

I told him about em' white girls
{{{Shaking my Head}}}
Josh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laws regarding "statutory rape" are a reckognition of the power dynamic of:

Adult over Child.

Power dynamics are often exploited by people who have more power in order to control and dominate the eighth area of people activity (sex).

Here are a couple of examples where laws have been created to prevent the abuse of less powerful people by more powerful people in the eighth area of people activity (sex):

1. Prison guards and inmates

2. Military officers and enlisted persons

3. Adults and children

In all 3 examples a power dynamic is operating inwhich some persons have more power than other persons. The tendency of more powerful persons to force less powerful person to engage in sexual intercourse is so great that laws were created to minimize the phenomenon.

But the key thing to remember is the SUPREME power dynamic is the power dynamic of racism White supremacy.

Understanding this is why Karim ended up with a definition of rape where it is considered "legal".

When a White person has sexual intercourse with a non white person under conditions of the SUPREME power dynamic (racism White supremacy);

The Black person is being "legally raped" i.e. ALLOWED to be raped.

Allowed By whom:

By the White supremacists who DECIDE which people will have less POWER and which POWER-LESS people will be protected from a power dynamic which makes their abuse possible.

A White person having sexual intercourse with a non white person in a system of racism White supremacy is similar to a guard having sexual intercourse with an inmate in a prison system.

The existing power dynamic prohibits the less powerful person from "choosing" to engage in sexual intercourse, ergo; the less powerful person is effectively raped.

Or as smallz would say:

"choice is an illusion between those with power and those without power"

Josh
The Observer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread is filled with rambling nonsense.

Let's be clear.

There is "Forcible rape" and there is "Statutory rape".

Forcible rape is the use of force, coercion or the threat of violence to bring about sexual intercourse with another unwilling person of any age.

Statutory rape is any sexual intercourse between a person and another willing person WHO IS BELOW THE AGE OF CONSENT. That is, one of the persons involved is under the state statute/law for consensual sexual activity.

There are minimum age limits in America for certain activities. Drinking, joining the military, driving a car, voting, sitting on a jury, and engaging in sexual intercourse.
HighHouse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

The Observer wrote:

Hurray!! Someone agrees with me!
Karim

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 12:34 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

The Observer wrote:

Let's be clear.

There is "Forcible rape" and there is "Statutory rape".

Forcible rape is the use of force, coercion or the threat of violence to bring about sexual intercourse with another unwilling person of any age.

Statutory rape is any sexual intercourse between a person and another willing person WHO IS BELOW THE AGE OF CONSENT. That is, one of the persons involved is under the state statute/law for consensual sexual activity.

There are minimum age limits in America for certain activities. Drinking, joining the military, driving a car, voting, sitting on a jury, and engaging in sexual intercourse.

"uh hm"

(((Clearing my throat)))

Couple of questions tho'

What is the difference between force and rape?

And what is your definition of Statutory?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: