HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Organized Crime

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trina

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 11:31 am    Post subject: Organized Crime Reply with quote

Organized Crime: Pronunciation Key

White Supremacy/Racism.

UICCSC

1. White Supremacy/Racism is a system set up by Racist man and Racist woman to maintain their existence on planet Earth and to mistreat all people classified as non-white. White Supremacy is organized in all areas of people activity such as Economics, Education, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex and War.

Trina

Last edited by Trina on Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Organized Crime Reply with quote

Trina wrote:

White Supremacy/Racism.

UICCSC

1. White Supremacy/Racism is a system set up by Racist man and Racist woman to maintain their existence on planet Earth and to mistreat all people classified as non-white. White Supremacy is organized in all areas of people activity such as Economics, Education, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex and War. All other "organized crimes" that occur under the system of R/WS are just lesser crimes.

Trina

Are there any other "organized crime" other than white supremacy (racism) under a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)?
Trina

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: Organized Crime Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Trina wrote:

White Supremacy/Racism.

UICCSC

1. White Supremacy/Racism is a system set up by Racist man and Racist woman to maintain their existence on planet Earth and to mistreat all people classified as non-white. White Supremacy is organized in all areas of people activity such as Economics, Education, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex and War.
Trina

Are there any other "organized crime" other than white supremacy
(racism) under a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)?

Maybe not

Last edited by Trina on Thu Jan 01, 2004 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 11:31 am    Post subject: Re: Organized Crime Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Trina wrote:

White Supremacy/Racism.

UICCSC

1. White Supremacy/Racism is a system set up by Racist man and Racist woman to maintain their existence on planet Earth and to mistreat all people classified as non-white. White Supremacy is organized in all areas of people activity such as Economics, Education, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex and War. All other "organized crimes" that occur under the system of R/WS are just lesser crimes.

Trina

Maybe not

Maybe not? I gotta know for sure. Please advise.
Trina

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:53 am    Post subject: Re: Organized Crime Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Trina wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Trina wrote:

White Supremacy/Racism.

UICCSC

Trina

Maybe not

Alright, Virtual_GOD, I would say that there is no other organized crime other than the crime of White Supremacy/Racism which plagues the known universe. All other "lesser" crimes occur under the power system of White Supremacy/Racism. WS/R is organized in all areas of people activity as noted in the above definition. All other crime that occurs under WS/R could be considered random acts of violence compared to WS/R which happens 24/7/365 and nothing is left to chance. That's all I have for now.

Trina

P.S. The definition has been revised in the post above my last response.

Last edited by Trina on Thu Jan 01, 2004 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 9:07 am    Post subject: Re: Organized Crime Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Trina wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Trina wrote:

White Supremacy/Racism.

UICCSC

Trina

Maybe not

Alright, Virtual_GOD, I would say that there is no other organized crime other than the crime of White Supremacy/Racism which plagues the known universe. All other "lesser" crimes occur under the power system of White Supremacy/Racism. WS/R is organized in all areas of people activity as noted in the above definition. All other crime that occurs under WS/R could be considered random acts of violence compared to WS/R which happens 24/7/365 and nothing is left to chance. That's all I have for now.

Trina

Thank you madam. If that is true does the last statement in your definition need revising?
Josh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say racism White supremacy is the MOST ORGANIZED criminal activity in the known universe.

It produces more victims than all other forms of criminal activity combined.

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
I would say racism White supremacy is the MOST ORGANIZED criminal activity in the known universe.

It produces more victims than all other forms of criminal activity combined.

Josh

Josh,

Define "organized".
Josh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ORGANIZED : Arranged with logic towards the achievement of a goal.

(No help from "Webster" on this one; please debug)

Thanks,

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
ORGANIZED : Arranged with logic towards the achievement of a goal.

(No help from "Webster" on this one; please debug)

Thanks,

Josh

I would say that white supremacy (racism) is the only organized crime...and the white people who practice white supremacy (racism) allow all other crimes to exist...but those crimes are not organized...they are dependent on the white supremacists (racists) organization.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: