HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

"Latino"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RangerX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I (or if u was to) ask other Non-White People those Questions, actually ANY Question regarding the System of White Supremacy...most will

-Deny it
-Say that "You are too obsessed with this sh!t"
-Say..."That is true" but then, they would just go about their own life and do nothing...they would settle.
-They would get angry and even start to Defend White People at many times.
-They would put the focus and harsh criticism back on Non-White People (i:e: "White Supremacy is bad...but Niggers do this too, and they do that, and they are Racist also...and...")
-They would call YOU are Racist!

Ultimately, They would ACCEPT the System in which they live in...

Someone pointed out that, I believe it was Josh...

That when a Non-White Person tells another NOn-White Person that he/she will have to work twice as hard to get half as far as a White Person would...The Non-White Person will accept that in a heartbeat.

(((shakin my head)))
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 3:06 am    Post subject: yup. Reply with quote

josh wrote:

What racial pejoratives are used in Brazil?

Intresting question.

To take it a step futher, what about ALL of the various "pejoratives" in ALL the different languages?

I gotta feeling that's a lotta damn "pejoratives".

Nigger,

Wog,

Golly Wog,

Kaffer,

Sammie,

Chyrne,

just to name a few....

In order to compensate, (or make of for what all these languages are missing) for the truckloads of "pejoratives", THE LOGIC states only 3 classifacations of people.

This is Counter Racism 101.

The benifit of simply using the 3-classifacation system is to AVOID THE CONFUSION that seems to have already ravaged this particular thread.

smallz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: