HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

White privilege

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Josh

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 8:27 pm    Post subject: White privilege Reply with quote

White Privilege Pronunciation Key

White Privilege: 1.White supremacy 2. A nigger product

"White Privilege" is a term White people use to avoid using the term White supremacy. Think about it, a "privilege" is something that is given to you. Who "gives" White people "White privilege"?

White people.

Its a great term for disconnecting White people from White supremacy because it gives the appearance that White people aren't doing anything to maintain it.

If you ask a White person for an example of "White privilege" they will say, "you know, when I go in a drug store I can be sure to find a band-aid that matches my skin color..."

They wanna talk about Band aids instead of what White people hafta DO to make sure Black people don't get their promotions on time.

There is no such thing as "White privilege" there is only White supremacy. "White privilege" is a nigger product , a term created just to be used on niggers.

Don't buy it.

Josh
MsTreated

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 11:03 am    Post subject: White Privilege Reply with quote

I don't know, Josh. It is the white supremacists who have the power to give "white privilege" - although it is said to be inherrent in white people, the white supremacists seem to have the power to take it away from white people who do not support the system of white supremacy as a form of "punishment" whenever they want to. This stuff is doing it's job, because I'm usually confused!
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 12:39 pm    Post subject: Re: White Privilege Reply with quote

MsTreated wrote:
I don't know, Josh. It is the white supremacists who have the power to give "white privilege" - although it is said to be inherrent in white people, the white supremacists seem to have the power to take it away from white people who do not support the system of white supremacy as a form of "punishment" whenever they want to. This stuff is doing it's job, because I'm usually confused!

That's the whole idea MsTreated...it's a product for niggers...a product for non-white people trying to get more "privileges" than other non-white people from the people who are mistreating them on the basis of color.

Now who would do that but a nigger?

White people having more "privileges" than non-white people? That's WHITE SUPREMACY RACISM. A SYSTEM setup that enforces the subjection of people classified as non-white to people classified as white, in all places and at all times.

Naameeen?
MsTreated

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 5:15 pm    Post subject: white privilege Reply with quote

"privilege - a right, advantage, favor, or immunity specially granted to one; esp., a right held by a certain individual, group, or class, and withheld from certain others or all others"

So then, am I to logically conclude that the existence of, as well as the granting and withholding of certain privileges is built into the system of white supremacy (racism) and further distinction by using the term "white privilege" is unnecessary?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 6:05 pm    Post subject: Re: white privilege Reply with quote

MsTreated wrote:
"privilege - a right, advantage, favor, or immunity specially granted to one; esp., a right held by a certain individual, group, or class, and withheld from certain others or all others"

So then, am I to logically conclude that the existence of, as well as the granting and withholding of certain privileges is built into the system of white supremacy (racism) and further distinction by using the term "white privilege" is unnecessary?

I would say that a "privilege" is something that someone or something more POWERFUL than you gives to you. Racism white supremacy is a POWER relationship. The POWER equation of white over non-white.

White POWER as opposed to Non-White POWERLESSNESS, in terms of people, is not a "privilege" it is a scientific certainty...a mathematical certainty, under the SYSTEM of white supremacy racism.

I suspect that when white people talk about "white privilege" they do so to keep non-white people from talking about white supremacy racism. Words are very important. White people have approached me and brought up the term "white privilege" and I immediately say "don't you mean white supremacy racism?". They say no...blah blah blah...I then ask "who gives white people white privilege?".

The answer is simple...white people. That's white supremacy racism.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 8:19 pm    Post subject: smallz Reply with quote

EXACTLY!

smallz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: