HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

TRUST
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 6:46 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Please point out what is incorrect. That’s what refinement of Counter-Racism is. Finally, V_God I use e-mail for all communications to ask all questions. However, sending an e-mail requesting verification of the submission of hard copy documents is not reliable proof because the suspect can just reply by e-mail that they were not received and raise the question as to whether it was really submitted.

Using e-mail correctly means...

(1) Getting a return receipt for the mail you send. This gives you a record of any mail you send.
(2) Getting a read receipt. This gives you a record the person you sent the mail to has read it and when they read it (date and time).
(3) Getting a delete receipt. This gives you a record that the mail you sent has been deleted.

Also make sure you have you mail client save all sent mail by you to the "Sent Mail" folder. This way you have a record of every e-mail you send. This tool will not keep white supremacists racists from practicing deception unless it is used as a precision tool...like words should be used as precision tools.

When someone asks me to "trust" them my response is always...

"I don't want to have to trust you.."

...meaning let's reveal truth by following THE LOGIC that leads to the revelation of truth. When someone makes reference to "trusting" a process or procedure I say...

Was the process (or procedure) created to produce justice?

...again, making reference to revealing truth and using truth to promoting justice and correctness in all places and at all times. Or "trust" an animal or another inanimate object I need to observe the behavior. Under the SYSTEM of racism white supremacy ain't nothing "trustworthy". Justice can't be produced in a SYSTEM of injustice.
Josh

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 10:25 am    Post subject: trust Reply with quote

Josh, I have indeed explained to my supervisor, why I used the log. That's when she said all that stuff about trust. I believe that I do have the language. Can you please check my post "on Trust" in the "Counter-Racist Strategy forum? Please critique and tell me what's incorrect or incomplete.--HelixHair

Ok,

You say you explained, but

1. did you give examples of how "trust" cannot exist in a system of race[ism] i.e. in a system where people are divided by color classifications set up by members of a self described non color classification?

2. Did you give examples of the harm and damage done when non white people "trust" White people in a system of White supremacy? including some personal examples?

OR

and this is key,

3. Did you get a WHITE PERSON to give your supervisor examples of how White people practice racism/White supremacy against non white people through the use of deception.

and one more key,

4. Ask the supervisor for a BETTER suggestion of how YOU (a nonwhite person) can protect yourself from the practice of racism/White supremacy by White people.

# 4 is a "bomb" for the average White person because as your "superior advisor" they are required to give you [super advice]...HELP concerning a problem you are having.

Failure to help could expose them to a charge of subversion, and if they are a White person its even worse because the charge could expand to subversion AND conspiracy.

Thats why I say # 4 is a "bomb". White people do the math real quick.

Look at it this way:

This problem you are having is a "bomb" you have been handed. By requiring signatures, you have placed the "bomb" in the lunch room for everyone to nervously walk past...

Now you are being told, " no bombs in the lunch room", so you ask your superior advisor, "where should WE place the bomb"

See where this is going?

They know its a "bomb" meant to kill niggers and they don't want no White people injured in the explosion.

Counter racism is an offensive strategy. Counter racism means you insure that all "bombs" have a short mother fuckin fuse! Just walk around all day with a pair of scissors cuttin fuses in order to make sure that anybody lighting them hasta take themselves out too.

When that happens, ain't no "bombs" gonna be bein planted anywhere.

Josh
HelixHair

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh, Most helpful. Fantastic metaphor! Thank you!

V_God, I get what you're saying. I have been using the return receipt since agency e-mail got running. Can you please help me devise a strategy to confirm receipt of paper documents? There are forms that require my original signature. How do I make their delivery tamper proof?
HelixHair

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TRUST---

Anything done or not done without an effort to obtain additional proof that it should or should not be done
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 7:18 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Josh, Most helpful. Fantastic metaphor! Thank you!

V_God, I get what you're saying. I have been using the return receipt since agency e-mail got running. Can you please help me devise a strategy to confirm receipt of paper documents? There are forms that require my original signature. How do I make their delivery tamper proof?

Attach the document to an e-mail and send it. Get a delivery receipt and a read receipt, if you can get both, if not a read receipt will do. Keep copies of all sent mail in your "Sent Mail" folder. Once the person you sent the mail to reads the e-mail you have probable cause to believe they have read the attached document.

Placing your signature on the document is easy. Just scan your signature into your computer as a picture. If you can't someone you know may be able to do it for you. Once it is a picture you can insert it into any document format and save the document.

Afterwards I would PDF the document to make it unalterable (theoretically). PDF'ing the document essentially makes the entire document a picture. In other words, that would keep away the honest thieves. It is possible to convert from PDF back to the original document format such a Word or Wordperfect but not a lot of people know how to do this.

Let me know if you need specific instructions on all or part of this.
HelixHair

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! That's a great strategy. This clinic you're giving me should prove useful to many readers....

Could you post a link where I can get pdf conversion software?

Also, some documents I must turn in are required to have the original signature

What is a good strategy for that?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 9:24 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Thank you! That's a great strategy. This clinic you're giving me should prove useful to many readers....

Could you post a link where I can get pdf conversion software?

Also, some documents I must turn in are required to have the original signature

What is a good strategy for that?

Placing you signature in a document - Virtual_GOD - wrote:
Placing your signature on the document is easy. Just scan your signature into your computer as a picture. If you can't someone you know may be able to do it for you. Once it is a picture you can insert it into any document format and save the document.

Afterwards I would PDF the document to make it unalterable (theoretically). PDF'ing the document essentially makes the entire document a picture. In other words, that would keep away the honest thieves. It is possible to convert from PDF back to the original document format such a Word or Wordperfect but not a lot of people know how to do this.

You can find the PDF software (Adobe Acrobat Exchange) at http://www.adobe.com/ . Or send me a mail reminding me...I may be able to hook you up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: