HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

White People
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 9:05 am    Post subject: White People Reply with quote

White People: Pronunciation Key

"White" people are people who classify themselves as "White", and have been classified as "White", accepted as "White" by other people classified as "White", and who generally function as "White" in all of the nine major areas of activity including economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, and war.

UICCSC

Last edited by Edward Williams on Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Josh

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The following link is an attempt by what I suspect is a White person to provide a definition of what a White person is.

Contrast the compensatory counter racist definition of what a White person is with the one you will find on this link.

Which one has the most untility regarding counter racism, applications?

http://www.whiterenegade.com/white.html

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 10:36 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
The following link is an attempt by what I suspect is a White person to provide a definition of what a White person is.

Contrast the compensatory counter racist definition of what a White person is with the one you will find on this link.

Which one has the most untility regarding counter racism, applications?

Josh

Now that's interesting but not very practical. This is the reason I say a white person is a white person that functions as a white person all the time! Not part of the time...not allowed to function as a white person by two white people but not by one white person...

...in all places and at all times!

If non-white people remember that white people decide who gets to function as a white person and non-white people have to ask who functions as a white person they will not be confused. Once non-white people get away from that basic compensatory view of how the world works they will be confused.
Maat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ This website is a f*cking joke. They say Salma Hyack and Eva LaRue are white? Sh!!!!!!T. Give me a F*cking break. Those women look no where near white. Both of these women have a dark hue. And their facial features are no where near white. These women obviously look waaaaay better. And as for Jennifer Lopez....she too don't look no where near white. D@mn let me laugh at this for a minute. (pause)

BWa hahahhahahhahhahahhahahahhahhahah! LOL

White scientist kill me with this race re-classification. It looks to me they are VERY determined to keep the white race going. They will go as far as to say they aboriginal people in Australia are WHITE when they really black people from Africa with straight hair. Some even have blonde hair....but that d@mn sure dosen't say they're a pink toe.

I and other races can not help that Whites are only 8 percent of global population. ......Of coarse I see why they re-classify black and brown people all over the world. They're about to be wiped out. OOOOOOOOH!
you 8 percenters are full of it. LOL
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Maat wrote:

^ This website is a f*cking joke. They say Salma Hyack and Eva LaRue are white? Sh!!!!!!T. Give me a F*cking break. Those women look no where near white. Both of these women have a dark hue. And their facial features are no where near white. These women obviously look waaaaay better. And as for Jennifer Lopez....she too don't look no where near white. D@mn let me laugh at this for a minute. (pause)

BWa hahahhahahhahhahahhahahahhahhahah! LOL

White scientist kill me with this race re-classification. It looks to me they are VERY determined to keep the white race going. They will go as far as to say they aboriginal people in Australia are WHITE when they really black people from Africa with straight hair. Some even have blonde hair....but that d@mn sure dosen't say they're a pink toe.

I and other races can not help that Whites are only 8 percent of global population. ......Of coarse I see why they re-classify black and brown people all over the world. They're about to be wiped out. OOOOOOOOH!
you 8 percenters are full of it. LOL

That's the way the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) works. If a white person, be it Mr. Bush, the lady at the cash register at the grocery store, or the guy sweeping at the train station, classifies you as a non-white person, and either one or all of them gets ready to mistreat someone that is not white (non-white) on the basis of that classification...guess what...you're it.
salt

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Originally posted by Maat: "This website is a f*cking joke. They say Salma Hyack and Eva LaRue are white? Sh!!!!!!T. Give me a F*cking break. Those women look no where near white. Both of these women have a dark hue. And their facial features are no where near white. These women obviously look waaaaay better. And as for Jennifer Lopez....she too don't look no where near white. D@mn let me laugh at this for a minute." (pause)

I wouldn't be so sure, Maat. We don't need to claim those women as our own. Remember who has the power to decide who is white. White people can broaden that definition whenever they see fit. If they feel like opening the gate a little bit and assigning that privelege to someone else they will do it if they feel like it. Think about where Spain is. A Martinez or a Gonzales or a Rodriguez, doesn't necessarily mean non-white. This used to confuse me a great deal. But I'm kinda retarded, so if I'm confused and unsure and you look white and turn out to function as white, you're a racist suspect to me. White supremacists are very sophisticated, for example Cloudsong may very well be a white supremacist. But another white person would have to confirm that. They make the final decision.
whiterenegade

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Maat wrote:

Salma Hayek and Eva Larue don't have White facial features? I don't recall either of these two women having a flat or hooked nose, slanted eyes, high cheeckbones, big lips, or kinky hair. Both these ladies have fine facial fetures with an aryan looking nose. Both these women are maybe a shade darker than your average person from Sweden or Ireland, but neither are dark enough to be considered brown skinned or non-white.

What's YOUR definition of White Maat? Do you consider Italians, Spaniards, Porteguse and Greeks to be White? Do you feel only Northwest Europeans are White? Looking forward to your answers.
whiterenegade

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 2:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Maat wrote:

[/b]

I agree with you that Australian Aboriginies are Black Africans with straight hair.

Were the hell have you heard a scientist try to classify an Australian aboriginie as White? I would like see that. Any person who would consider an Australian Aboriginie as White would have to be smoking crack. LOL
Josh

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whiterenegade wrote:

Quote:
Salma Hayek and Eva Larue don't have White facial features? I don't recall either of these two women having a flat or hooked nose, slanted eyes, high cheeckbones, big lips, or kinky hair. Both these ladies have fine facial fetures with an aryan looking nose. Both these women are maybe a shade darker than your average person from Sweden or Ireland, but neither are dark enough to be considered brown skinned or non-white.

What's YOUR definition of White Maat? Do you consider Italians, Spaniards, Porteguse and Greeks to be White? Do you feel only Northwest Europeans are White? Looking forward to your answers.

I know you are directing a question towards Maat but I've got to as you Whiterenegade:

Are you a White person?

Josh
whiterenegade

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Whiterenegade wrote:

I know you are directing a question towards Maat but I've got to as you Whiterenegade:

Are you a White person?

Josh[/quote]

Hi Josh

Yes, I'm a White man. I have blonde hair, blue eyes and nordic facial features.

I am 98.5% White European and 1.5% Native American. The amount of non-white blood I do have is too small to make any significant difference in my physical appearance. It is also way too small a percentage of non-white blood to be considered racially mixed
Josh

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whiterenegade wrote:

Quote:
Yes, I'm a White man. I have blonde hair, blue eyes and nordic facial features.

I am 98.5% White European and 1.5% Native American. The amount of non-white blood I do have is too small to make any significant difference in my physical appearance. It is also way too small a percentage of non-white blood to be considered racially mixed

Thank you.

Are you a racist White supremacist?

Josh
whiterenegade

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:

Thank you.

Josh

The term "White Supremacy" tends to be used as a buzzword that is meant to vilify racial aware White people. Saying the White race is superior is a generalization. There are good non-white people with redeemable qualities who are worthy of respect. There are some bad White people with few redeemable qualities who are worthy of little respect. This blurs the picture for many people.

On the other hand, White people have been conditioned to be racially self-hating. Pointing out our strengths as a race like creativity, adventurism and physical beauty, as well as informing people of the great accomplishments of the White race in technology, science, literature, and civilization building is a great remedy for racial self-hatred and false White guilt. This can be construed as promoting White supremacy. If it helps the race, so be it! Just because White supremacy is a generalization that doesn't apply to everyone doesn't make the basic premise wrong.

I am most definately a White separatist. As far as me being a White supremacist, I will not label myself "White supremacist" If other people choose to label me a White supremacist, so be it. I state my veiws and let people make of it what they want.
whiterenegade

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh

Is that a picture of yoursef in your avatar?
RangerX

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

whiterenegade wrote:
Josh wrote:

Thank you.

Josh

The term "White Supremacy" tends to be used as a buzzword that is meant to vilify racial aware White people. Saying the White race is superior is a generalization. There are good non-white people with redeemable qualities who are worthy of respect. There are some bad White people with few redeemable qualities who are worthy of little respect. This blurs the picture for many people.

On the other hand, White people have been conditioned to be racially self-hating. Pointing out our strengths as a race like creativity, adventurism and physical beauty, as well as informing people of the great accomplishments of the White race in technology, science, literature, and civilization building is a great remedy for racial self-hatred and false White guilt. This can be construed as promoting White supremacy. If it helps the race, so be it! Just because White supremacy is a generalization that doesn't apply to everyone doesn't make the basic premise wrong.

I am most definately a White separatist. As far as me being a White supremacist, I will not label myself "White supremacist" If other people choose to label me a White supremacist, so be it. I state my veiws and let people make of it what they want.

"Are You a racist White supremacist ?" -Josh

"I am most definately a White Separist" -whiterenegade

(((scratching my head and it doesnt even itch)))

Hmmm,

Josh asked,

Are you a racist White supremacist? -Josh

whiterenegade's answer: (Fast Forward through all the buckets of Words he/she answered with)

"As far as me being a White supremacist, I will not label myself "White supremacist"

Correct me if I am wrong but,

Josh asked you if you are a Racist White Supremacist...?

"Are you a racist White supremacist ?"

He did not ask you wether or not you would label yourself as a racist White Supremacist, or How the term White Supremacy tends to be used, but he asked if you are a Racist White Supremacist. And forget what other People choose to Label or not Label you as for now...

Besides Josh, and/or others...

I would also like to know...

whiterenegade,

Are You a Racist White Supremacist ?

Thank you for your time.

-RangerX
RWSWJ
Karim

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 6:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

whiterenegade wrote:
Josh wrote:

Thank you.

Josh

White Renegade why are you here?

And do you think any modifications should be made to the definition of the word WHITE as posted?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: