HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Suicide Racist

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karim

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 3:03 am    Post subject: Suicide Racist Reply with quote

Suicide racist (white supremacist): Pronunciation Key

… A person who is classified as white. That has willingly participated in producing justice--- countering racism.

Antonym--- suicide bomber.

Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 8:58 am    Post subject: Re: Suicide Racist Reply with quote

HOW can anyone produce justice under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)?
Josh

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can a person who IS a racist who PRACTICES White supremacy ALSO produce Justice at the same time?

Josh
Karim

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 3:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Suicide Racist Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:

The question is “can” justice (justice--- meaning guaranteeing that no person being mistreated by race/color) be produced by a person who is classified as white, under a system of white supremacy/racism?

And if white people participate or “follow along” in countering racism/white supremacy, will it endanger the life of that particular individual?

If we flip the script…

If a non-white participate or “follow along” with the system racism/white supremacy, will it endanger the life of that particular individual?

Let’s see…

Colon Bowel

Condi Rice,

And let’s not forget, the guru of all white folks; Clarence Thomas.

As opposed to…

MLK,

Malcolm X,

And Nat Turner.

But it has been my experience… that no white person would want to participate in producing justice, or which I coined as suicide; suicide meaning willing participates in the destruction of oneself.

But it doesn’t mean that particular white person doesn’t exist

Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 3:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Suicide Racist Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

The question is “can” justice (justice--- meaning guaranteeing that no person being mistreated by race/color) be produced by a person who is classified as white, under a system of white supremacy/racism?

That is not my question. My question is what are the mechanics for producing justice in a SYSTEM of injustice? HOW can anyone produce justice under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)?
Karim

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 3:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Can a person who IS a racist who PRACTICES White supremacy ALSO produce Justice at the same time?

Josh

Simple: No

But what I'm trying to say is, can “white” people, who doesn’t classify themselves as white supremacist (racist)… participate (participate--- meaning to be apart of) in producing justice or countering-racism/white supremacy?

Karim

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 4:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Suicide Racist Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
That is not my question.

I'm sorry about that brotha!

but let me see...

Virtual_GOD wrote:
My question is what are the mechanics for producing justice in a SYSTEM of injustice?

That's a loaded question... As a victims of racism/white supremacy, I don't know what are the mechanics of producing justice.

If I did... I would have told the world on how to produce justice, in a system of injustice.

Virtual_GOD wrote:

Okay let's look at it this way... justice Cannot be produced under a system of injustice?

But when the sun drop the night falls

Or if I jump up, I fall down.

Left, right, smile, and frown.

Their can be a system of justice if there were no system of injustice.

So the answer to your question is: Yes; If whites would participate.

But will they?

Karim

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Suicide Racist Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Suicide racist (white supremacist): Pronunciation Key

… A person who is classified as white. That has willingly participated in producing justice--- countering racism.

Antonym--- suicide bomber.

I retrack my word... and will attempt to correct it. Suicidal Whites
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 8:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Suicide Racist Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
That is not my question.

but let me see...

Virtual_GOD wrote:
My question is what are the mechanics for producing justice in a SYSTEM of injustice?

That's a loaded question... As a victims of racism/white supremacy, I don't know what are the mechanics of producing justice.

If I did... I would have told the world on how to produce justice, in a system of injustice.

Virtual_GOD wrote:

Okay let's look at it this way... justice Cannot be produced under a system of injustice?

But will they?

No sir...I'm asking you for the mechaniics for producing justice in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism). Now if I asked you for the mechanics for having sexual intercourse in a truck I'm sure you could tell me. It's not a "yes" or "no" answer for that question. HOW...meaning what are the mechanics...meaning what has to be said and/or done to accomplish what is desired.

Now if your response is that a person, white or non-white, "cannot" produce justice in a SYSTEM of injustice then neither a "suicide racist (white supremacist)" nor a "suicide white person" exists.

Is this correct or incorrect?
Karim

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Suicide Racist Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
That is not my question.

but let me see...

Virtual_GOD wrote:

Virtual_GOD wrote:

But will they?

No sir...I'm asking you for the mechaniics for producing justice in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism). Now if I asked you for the mechanics for having sexual intercourse in a truck I'm sure you could tell me. It's not a "yes" or "no" answer for that question. HOW...meaning what are the mechanics...meaning what has to be said and/or done to accomplish what is desired.

Now if your response is that a person, white or non-white, "cannot" produce justice in a SYSTEM of injustice then neither a "suicide racist (white supremacist)" nor a "suicide white person" exists.

Is this correct or incorrect?

I hate to give up so easily but ...
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 12:25 am    Post subject: Re: Suicide Racist Reply with quote

Karim wrote:

I hate to give up so easily but ...

Karim,

Neither one of us has won anything or lost anything. We're just two people trying to solve the same problem, presumably...and that problem is white supremacy (racism). Now in the process of solving that problem we gotta make sure the counter-racist code is tight...air tight. I suspect this is the reason the code book defines respect as "refusing to lie to yourself and letting all others know you refuse to lie to yourself".

You gotta follow THE LOGIC. If it is logical and it works for you use it. All of the people on this board are either attempting to practice counter-racist codification or attempting to practice and/or support white supremacy (racism). Only white people can practice white supremacy (racism).

Fuck what I say man...just follow THE LOGIC.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: