HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

"NIGGER PRODUCT"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Josh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 8:32 pm    Post subject: "NIGGER PRODUCT" Reply with quote

NIGGER PRODUCT: Pronunciation Key

A statement or answer given to a non white person that is designed to obscure truth and create confusion.

When a person goes shopping they want to purchase a "good" product; a product that functions effectively and produces a desired result. In discussions about racism/White supremacy, a non white person wants "good" answers; answers that reveal truth.

Through my investigations of White supremacy I have found that White people have answers about racism that they only give to Black people, these answers are what I call "NIGGER PRODUCTS.

Cheap, low quality, poorly constructed, inferior...at its root, its a lie, but it is often wrapped in adjectives, emotional buzzwords and assortted "ear candy" to make it resemble the truth or atleast a product with some kind of value no matter how vague or amorphous.

FOR EXAMPLE:

During a conversation about racism/White supremacy I asked a female if she was a White person. Ya know what her answer was?

She said: "Im a non white White person."

And she was serious.

Thats the "product" she put on the counter for me to buy.

Now, What makes her answer a "nigger product?"

Its a "nigger product" because its an answer she only offers to niggers. Think about it...do you think she put that on the census form? Is this what she tells a potential White boyfriend, his mother, other White people anywhere in the universe?

No, this is what she tells non white people...niggers.

You won't find this term in the code book But I have found the concept helpful in discussions about racism with White people.

Next time you get an answer to a question about racism from a White person, ask yourself: "would they say this to a White person?"

Don't buy no "nigger products", always hold out for the truth, point to it, reach for it, and don't accept that item from under the counter that they reach for when you walk in the door.

There is no subsitute for the truth.

Ask for it by name.

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 9:08 pm    Post subject: "NIGGER Product" Reply with quote

Very interesting analysis Josh. I agree completely. Here is an example of how white people talk to get non-white people to buy "Nigger Products" but Josh was on point with his assessment.

Josh Wickett talking to a white person (761K)

"Nigger Logic" is a "nigger product". "Nigger Logic" exists because "Racist Logic" exists...it is the logic given to non-white people to use under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism).

"Nigger Logic" presents itself in the behavior of non-white people whenever non-white people CHOOSE not to follow THE LOGIC. THE LOGIC is logic that leads to the revelation of truth.

For example, a non-white person, under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) using the term "the N word"...that's "Nigger Logic". White people, under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism), that use the term "the N word" takes the focus off of COLOR and the people being mistreated on the basis of COLOR, and puts the focus on the word "N".

This is very slick and non-white people don't understand the ramifications of it. White people can have a three hour conversation with non-white people, under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism), and never focus on a non-white person in the conversation so that non-white people can identify the focus. This is interesting for non-white people because if they can't identify the focus of the conversation HOW can they identify if they are being mistreated on the basis of COLOR?

FOLLOW THE LOGIC

THE LOGIC is logic that leads to the revelation of truth...THE LOGIC is "DE-Nigger Logic" or "De-Niggerized Logic". THE LOGIC is also "De-Racist Logic"...and racists (white supremacists) know it. Keep following THE LOGIC and there won't be any white people or non-white people. In other words, reveal truth and use truth in such a manner as to promote justice and correctness in all places and at all times...

...that is what THE LOGIC is...
MsTreated

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 11:11 pm    Post subject: HATE Reply with quote

When discussing racism with white people I have noticed that they attempt to convince me that racism is HATE, and that anyone can practice it. Racism may have nothing at all to do with HATE. Racism is Racism. White Supremacy is Racism. Can someone elaborate?
Josh

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 11:47 pm    Post subject: nigger product Reply with quote

MsTreated,

I too have noticed the phenomenon whereby White people associate "race[ism]" with "hate".

When this happens I always ask them:

1. If White people "hate" Black people.

and,

2. What is "it" that White people "hate" about Black people.

The answer I get from the second question is usually a list of behaviors i.e. littering, trashy yards, butchering the English language, bastard children, beat up cars on blocks in the yard...

In other words White people try to make you think there is something you hafta do to be a Black person; this is not logical.

Racism is unjust precicely because Black people didn't/don't do anything to justify it

Black people:

Come to work early, leave late

Learn to play violin and piano

are courteous, kind, obiedient, chearful, thrifty, brave, clean, reverent...

help the person who needs help the most...

and still get mistreated by White people who practice White supremacy

So if there is something White people "hate" about Black people, they ain't tellin us.

Fuller addresses this issue somewhere in the UICCSC code book. He uses pure logic and he comes to a very interesting conclusion about why White people "hate" Black people.

Josh
MsTreated

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 7:27 am    Post subject: Hate Reply with quote

I suspect it's true - white people don't practice racism because they hate black people - they practice racism (white supremacy) because they can.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: