HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Truth

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3081
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 9:56 am    Post subject: Truth Reply with quote

Truth: Pronunciation Key


That which is.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 12:52 am    Post subject: Re: Truth Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Truth: Pronunciation Key


That which is.


So can we equate truth with justice?
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3081
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 5:04 am    Post subject: Re: Truth Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Truth: Pronunciation Key


That which is.


So can we equate truth with justice?

You can but where would that lead you?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 1:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Truth Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:

You can but where would that lead you?


It leads to the truth... Or what I call:

Ma'aT Pronunciation Key: truth, just, and the way....
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3081
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 3:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Truth Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

You can but where would that lead you?


It leads to the truth... Or what I call:

Ma'aT Pronunciation Key: truth, just, and the way....

If it leads to truth, as you say, and truth equals justice, as you say, does it lead to justice as well? Equating truth with justice leads to justice? What are the mechanics for that?

Would equating truth with justice, as you say, also lead to "the way"? What are the mechanics for that?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Truth Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:

If it leads to truth, as you say, and truth equals justice, as you say, does it lead to justice as well? Equating truth with justice leads to justice? What are the mechanics for that?

Would equating truth with justice, as you say, also lead to "the way"? What are the mechanics for that?


The mechanics of it all (Justice, Ma'aT, and the way), is just as you stated by truth... That which is.

Or that which is--- suppose to be, just, the way... etc.

Truth is justice, and justice is truth.

Ma'aT--- is another way of saying justice... justice is another way of saying--- Ma'aT! What say you?

_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3081
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 9:52 am    Post subject: Re: Truth Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

If it leads to truth, as you say, and truth equals justice, as you say, does it lead to justice as well? Equating truth with justice leads to justice? What are the mechanics for that?

Would equating truth with justice, as you say, also lead to "the way"? What are the mechanics for that?


The mechanics of it all (Justice, Ma'aT, and the way), is just as you stated by truth... That which is.

Or that which is--- suppose to be, just, the way... etc.

Truth is justice, and justice is truth.

Ma'aT--- is another way of saying justice... justice is another way of saying--- Ma'aT! What say you?

I know I'm supposed to be a nigger too...and I am. But as I become more and more de-niggerized I use words with more precision. I suspect the non-white people who thought up the concept of ma'at were not under a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism). Now if I want to ever get to the level of thinking of those non-white people, or beyond, I'm going to have to first replace the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) with a SYSTEM of justice. That's the first order of business. I can't just start using their concepts and applying them to my life as a victim of white supremacy (racism)...THE LOGIC does not work that way.

I want to, at some point in the future, either me or my offspring, do greater things and come up with greater concepts and make them reality...greater than non-white people have ever done. But I ain't gonna fool myself into thinking I can jump off a cliff in Washington D.C. and end up in Los Angeles just because I see an airplane do it...THE LOGIC does not work that way.

I've got to follow THE LOGIC. According THE LOGIC , if I want to be able to use THE LOGIC of ma'at in my life I've got to first eliminate all opposition to me doing so...which means replacing the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) with a SYSTEM of justice.

Now to do so I've got to use words with greater precision...and use words in accordance with truth.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 12:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Truth Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:

I know I'm supposed to be a nigger too...and I am. But as I become more and more de-niggerized I use words with more precision. I suspect the non-white people who thought up the concept of ma'at were not under a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism). Now if I want to ever get to the level of thinking of those non-white people, or beyond, I'm going to have to first replace the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) with a SYSTEM of justice. That's the first order of business. I can't just start using their concepts and applying them to my life as a victim of white supremacy (racism)...THE LOGIC does not work that way.

I want to, at some point in the future, either me or my offspring, do greater things and come up with greater concepts and make them reality...greater than non-white people have ever done. But I ain't gonna fool myself into thinking I can jump off a cliff in Washington D.C. and end up in Los Angeles just because I see an airplane do it...THE LOGIC does not work that way.

I've got to follow THE LOGIC. According THE LOGIC , if I want to be able to use THE LOGIC of ma'at in my life I've got to first eliminate all opposition to me doing so...which means replacing the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) with a SYSTEM of justice.

Now to do so I've got to use words with greater precision...and use words in accordance with truth.


Well said brotha!!! Well said!!!
Ok, then it is allowed to use it (Ma'aT) anyways... in context
???
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3081
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 12:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Truth Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

I know I'm supposed to be a nigger too...and I am. But as I become more and more de-niggerized I use words with more precision. I suspect the non-white people who thought up the concept of ma'at were not under a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism). Now if I want to ever get to the level of thinking of those non-white people, or beyond, I'm going to have to first replace the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) with a SYSTEM of justice. That's the first order of business. I can't just start using their concepts and applying them to my life as a victim of white supremacy (racism)...THE LOGIC does not work that way.

I want to, at some point in the future, either me or my offspring, do greater things and come up with greater concepts and make them reality...greater than non-white people have ever done. But I ain't gonna fool myself into thinking I can jump off a cliff in Washington D.C. and end up in Los Angeles just because I see an airplane do it...THE LOGIC does not work that way.

I've got to follow THE LOGIC. According THE LOGIC , if I want to be able to use THE LOGIC of ma'at in my life I've got to first eliminate all opposition to me doing so...which means replacing the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) with a SYSTEM of justice.

Now to do so I've got to use words with greater precision...and use words in accordance with truth.


Well said brotha!!! Well said!!!
Ok, then it is allowed to use it (Ma'aT) anyways... in context
???

I say, and you probably will not hear others say, it is best to always say things in the best possible way and do things in the best possible way. I wouldn't use the word "ma'at" unless I was discussing something about the people who I suspect came up with the concept and I was relating it to replacing white supremacy (racism) with justice. When I say the best possible way I mean saying and/or doing things in accordance with truth using the least amount of words to have the greatest impact in an effort to replace white supremacy (racism) with justice.

I say the word truth means "that which is"...which is the opposite of the word "falsehood"...which means "that which is not [true]". This cuts down on a lot of confusion for me and others have said it cuts down on a lot of confusion for them when they use this definition as well. Either it is true or it is not true...on or off...one or the other. Either the person is white or the person is not white (non-white)...no in-between. Not half white...or quarter white...or 10% white...or white only the first Sunday after the first full moon after the vernal equinox...too confusing. Either you are white or you are not.

This gets rid of a whole lot of confusing terms such as "hispanic", "jewish", "part-time cook", etc., in terms of race, that are very confusing for non-white people about what is true (that which is) and what isn't true (falsehood). Clears your thinking...keeps you focused...helps you to think in code.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations