HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

The Black Race

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:14 am    Post subject: The Black Race Reply with quote

The Black Race: Pronunciation Key

Non-White people who practice Black Supremacy.
Josh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm...

Non white people cannot practice "Black Supremacy" in a system of racism White supremacy.

This means although non white people exist, they do not qualify to be a race.

Very interesting.

Josh
aza

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:45 am    Post subject: mmmm... Reply with quote

But non-white people specifically Black people due to the definition, seek to have a system where they are supreme over all people, thus maintaining the system of White Supremacy [racism]. Any behavior of supremacy over another group aids and abets the White Supremacist, even if the roles were reveresed. Black people and other groups of non-white people only seek supremacy because this is what they have been taught by the White Supremacist. They believe the solution is an establishment of another supremacy (black, brown, yellow, etc.) leading still to a system of injustice.
Dark Switch

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:42 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Hmmm...

Non white people cannot practice "Black Supremacy" in a system of racism White supremacy.

Very interesting.

Josh

In that case we can add this to the definition of Racism:

(1) The scientific practice of unjust subjugation, misuse, and/or abuse of person classified as "non-white", by persons classified as "white", on the basis of color or non-color, and/or, on the basis of factors "associated with" color or non-color, and/or on the basis of non-race or race.

I could be incorrect, but another planet they might have a White Race, who have their own ways of farming, raising children, and cultural practices. And all the Species people let them do their thing, maybe even let their children play over with the White people, because the White people do not mistreat the Species people and they give help to the person who needs the most help? Those white people are just Racists.

On this planet however, the white people (racists) need to be on top, in a powerful position over all the other people, who they classify as non-white. In other words in a SUPREME position over non-whites.

Racism (White Supremacy).
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Dark Switch wrote:
Josh wrote:
Hmmm...

Very interesting.

Josh

In that case we can add this to the definition of Racism:

(1) The scientific practice of unjust subjugation, misuse, and/or abuse of person classified as "non-white", by persons classified as "white", on the basis of color or non-color, and/or, on the basis of factors "associated with" color or non-color, and/or on the basis of non-race or race.

I could be incorrect, but another planet they might have a White Race, who have their own ways of farming, raising children, and cultural practices. And all the Species people let them do their thing, maybe even let their children play over with the White people, because the White people do not mistreat the Species people and they give help to the person who needs the most help? Those white people are just Racists.

On this planet however, the white people (racists) need to be on top, in a powerful position over all the other people, who they classify as non-white. In other words in a SUPREME position over non-whites.

Racism (White Supremacy).

According to the definition above race is racism. Do you want to define a word using the word?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: