HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Human

Post new topic†††Reply to topic †††Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:40 pm† †Post subject: Human Reply with quote

Human: Pronunciation Key

(1) Any person that guarantees that no person in the known universe is mistreated and also guarantees that every person in the known universe who needs help the most get the most help.

(2) A good person.

Last edited by Edward Williams on Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
aza

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:03 pm† †Post subject: what is the deviation Reply with quote

If one functions other than this stated definition for example if they mistreat people of the known universe what would they be defined as?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:17 pm† †Post subject: Re: what is the deviation Reply with quote

aza wrote:
If one functions other than this stated definition for example if they mistreat people of the known universe what would they be defined as?

Non-Human...meaning the person is unable to guarantee that no person in the known universe is mistreated and also able to guarantee that every person in the known universe who needs help the most get the most help. This simply means under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) there are no humans. A human is a good person. Under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) there are no good people. We have:

(1) People who mistreat people on the basis of color. (Racists White Supremacists)
(2) People who allow people to be mistreated on the basis of color. (White People)
(3) People who are victims of being mistreated on the basis of color. (Non-White People)

None of these people are good people (humans).

Please let me know if this makes sense. Thanks for posting the question. It made me think of something else I should add to the definition and also what modifications to make to the definition thta will tighten the focus...I think. Let me know what you think.
aza

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:20 pm† †Post subject: make sense some what.. Reply with quote

So "good person" and human are used interchangeably, but what is the definition of a 'person' and is good measured on the basis of actions i.e. guaranteeing that NO person is mistreated and the person who needs the most help receives the most help?

The three type of person explanation makes clear sense as to understand that there exist no humans in the known universe.

Dark Switch

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:30 am† †Post subject: Re: Human Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:

(1) Any person that guarantees that no person in the known universe is mistreated and also guarantees that every person in the known universe who needs help the most get the most help.

(2) A good person.

Sir, could you tell this bad nigger, what the difference is between ALL POWER and a Human?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:12 am† †Post subject: Re: Human Reply with quote

Dark Switch wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

(2) A good person.

Sir, could you tell this bad nigger, what the difference is between ALL POWER and a Human?

Yes. The mechanical difference are in the definitions. The definition of a word is like an instruction manual telling a person how to use the word. Not only how to use the word in terms of speech, but also how to use the word in terms of thought...meaning how to think about what you're thinking about and also think about what you're saying. In addition to that, the definition of a word not only tells you how to use the word in terms of speech and thought it also tells a person how to act in reference to the words being used...how to respond...what to do. Oddly enough, definitions of a word are words as well, which means you are in constant communication with yourself as well as others because words are what is used to think with, speak with, and/or do things with/respond to (action). Words are the mechanical tool for getting things done.

As you are reading this you are making assumptions about what I mean by what is written by looking at the designs on this page and sounding them out in your mind. I suspect you are making a determination of what I mean when I write what I write based on the definitions of the words you are using to think with (thought) in your mind. Also as you "read" these designs I suspect you are sounding them out in your mind (speech) and also thinking of what to say (words) and/or what to do (words) in response to what you see written.

The definitions of the words I use for ALL POWER and for HUMAN are different so I think about them differently, I talk about them differently, and I respond in reaction to them differently. If a person has the same definition for different words they will think about them the same way, talk about them the same way, and respond in reaction to them in a different way. If a person thinks that only ALL POWER is a person that can guarantee that no person is mistreated and also guarantee the person who needs help the most get the most help...and that person reads the definition I've written for the word HUMAN the person will mathematically conclude, in their own mind, that a HUMAN is ALL POWER. This is just the way the mind works.

I apologize for this lengthy response. The definition I use for ALL POWER is;

ALL POWER

The definition I use for HUMAN is;

Human

Because I use different definitions for HUMAN and ALL POWER I think about them in different terms, and as a result I talk about them in different terms, and also as a result I respond in reference to them in different terms. For example, when I think about ALL POWER I think in reference to being ALL KNOWING. How do I use that in reference to me. I ask myself is it necessary (compensatory) for me to be ALL KNOWING in order for me to do what needs to be done to produce a SYSTEM of justice. The answer that comes back to me when I put that out to the universe is NO...it is not necessary for me to know where every blade of grass is on the planet that is taller than two inches tall...it is not compensatory...meaning I suspect it is not necessary for me to know where every blade of grass is on the planet that is taller than two inches tall in order to run the business of racism (white supremacy) out of business and establish and maintain a business that produces justice among the people of the known universe. Because I think in these terms I speak and/or act in these terms...meaning I ain't going around asking people if they have seen a blade of grass that is taller than two inches tall so I can pluck it out in order to replace racism (white supremacy) with justice. I'm asking where the white people are because the problem is among them according to the definition I use for RACISM and the definition I use for WHITE SUPREMACY. Neither am I going around plucking up blades of grass, which is action, thinking that will in some way help to replace the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with a SYSTEM of justice. My focus is on the racists (white supremacists) themselves and what I can say and/or do to make specific counter moves against the moves to mistreat me on the basis of color. The words I use are the words the racists (white supremacists) came up with I suspect...but I give them definitions or use definitions that others come up with to sharpen my focus on what the problem is and what to do about it. It all boils down to what to do about it.

When I think about the word human, because of the definition I use for the word human, I think about this in terms of is this something I can use to replace racism (white supremacy) with justice. Because of the definitions for the word racism and the word white supremacy I use I get an understanding of how the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) works. The SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) works against anyone being humane. This simply means to be a human works against anyone practicing racism (white supremacy). For example, one of the strategies I can use to work against the racists (white supremacists) in attempting to become a human so that I may speak and/or act humanely, is to reveal truth in a manner that promotes justice and correctness...only because the racists (white supremacists) produce non-justice using truth and/or falsehood. Some of the more refined racists (white supremacists) can use both truth and falsehood almost at the same time to keep you confused. The revelation of truth in a manner that promotes justice and correctness is a baseline path to follow if a person want to work against the racists (white supremacists). Now you're gonna find that there are some non-white people who, even though they go around "mantra-izing" the "reveal truth in a manner that promotes justice", don't want truth to be revealed in a manner that promotes justice. No problem there because your focus shouldn't be on them anyway if you are attempting to produce a thing called justice. Your focus should be that in order to help the people who need help the most, and justice is about the helping people who need help the most which under this SYSTEM the non-white people need the most help, you have to do away with the behavior of the most POWERFUL people in the known universe who are putting up the most resistance to people becoming human...the racists (white supremacists). It is just you against them.

When I talked to Fuller a couple of months ago he asked me what I thought were the most important parts of the codebook. I asked him why he was asking me that question. He said because was thinking about how to package his next book. He said he has enough information written to publish 5 or 6 volumes of books but he only wants to publish one. He said he thought about not including the word list (definitionary as I call it) in the next codebook and/or not including THE LOGIC as is in the beginning of the last codebook before you get to the suggestions. I told Fuller my first codebook ended up with the suggestion torn right out of them. I had to buy another codebook over a year later in order to read the entire book. When I first looked at the codebook I partitioned it into three parts; THE LOGIC, the suggestions, and the definitions...in that order. I could be incorrect about that but I concluded that using THE LOGIC and defining words a certain way would lead me to write my own suggestions based on how I interact with people and/or things which is based on my ultimate objective. I told Fuller if he doesn't put THE LOGIC and the definitions in the codebook it won't do me any good to read it. He said he had been thinking the same thing. Using the definitions in back of the codebook allows me to understand how to experiment on my own speech and action in terms of understanding how this SYSTEM works against me and running experiments on everything to test whether what I think to be true is really true. The definitions will lead you to THE LOGIC and then THE LOGIC will take over and you will begin to see, if you run scientific experiments to test everything, how some of the definitions in the codebook are not what they should be. It is THE LOGIC that will guide you to this through experimentation.

TEST EVERYTHING

I concluded that the definitions in the codebook will lead you to THE LOGIC of how the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) works and experimentation helps me to understand how to move against what the racists (white supremacists) are doing. You will have to memorize some of the definitions in the codebook to use them in your thoughts and your speech and actions will follow what your mind has determined to be true. You can train your mind to look at things a certain way and evidence of this is that the racists (white supremacists) have already done this to you. I first start doing this only a couple of years ago when I began to memorize some of the things that Fuller was saying word-for-word to observe the response of people versus the response of people when I thought I was "using my own words"...as if a nigger owns anything under this SYSTEM. Through that experiment I learned it is the words and how they are arranged that really matters...how we think about them by arranging them in our minds, how we speak about them and how we respond to the words others arrange and their actions as a result of the words that arranged a certain way in their minds. Sometimes I start out thinking I am experimenting by following specific actions in line with my stated hypothesis but I am not. The experiment shows me that is not the hypothesis I am running an experiment on at all and I have to change my hypothesis and/or my experimentation. These are the experiments I learn from the most because they allow me to see what I'm looking at. Most non-white people don't even want to venture into running experiments for themselves for fear of making mistakes but that is the best part about performing scientific experiments...you may learn something you never even set out to learn. See, non-white people are correct about the problem of the racists (white supremacists) is in their minds. I've heard said "they have sick minds", "they are deranged and sick people", etc. The problem is with how the racists (white supremacists) think but you can't change the way they think by telling them to think a certain way...you have to change the way you think about the problem of racism (white supremacy), which results in changing the way you speak about racism (white supremacy), which results in changing the way you respond in reference to racism (white supremacy)...and it all starts and ends with the tool that will allow you to do all of the above...words.

Well this post has been lengthy enough. For all that have read this thanks for bearing with me. I've prayed to The Creator to make it so that I can go on a sabbatical of sorts driving across the so-called united states to see the females that matter most in my life, my grandmother, my granddaughters, my daughter, and my mother. I'll see my son too but it is his daughters I really want to see. For me prayer is the sum total of all thought, speech, and/or action in communication with The Creator, which means I gotta get up off my ass and make the money I need to make this happen, which I've done. Since I need tires for my truck I also went looking for them last night for four hours after working 12 hours and found someone that will have them for me today, or so they said. For me prayer is not just what I do to something I believe in...it is what I do. I should be gone a couple of weeks on a 3500 mile trip and try to login when I can. I am also going through New Orleans and will get some video footage and try to interview some people along the way.

Be safe.
Dark Switch

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:08 am† †Post subject: Re: Human Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

(2) A good person.

Yes. The mechanical difference are in the definitions. The definition of a word is like an instruction manual telling a person how to use the word. Not only how to use the word in terms of speech, but also how to use the word in terms of thought...meaning how to think about what you're thinking about and also think about what you're saying. In addition to that, the definition of a word not only tells you how to use the word in terms of speech and thought it also tells a person how to act in reference to the words being used...how to respond...what to do. Oddly enough, definitions of a word are words as well, which means you are in constant communication with yourself as well as others because words are what is used to think with, speak with, and/or do things with/respond to (action). Words are the mechanical tool for getting things done.

As you are reading this you are making assumptions about what I mean by what is written by looking at the designs on this page and sounding them out in your mind. I suspect you are making a determination of what I mean when I write what I write based on the definitions of the words you are using to think with (thought) in your mind. Also as you "read" these designs I suspect you are sounding them out in your mind (speech) and also thinking of what to say (words) and/or what to do (words) in response to what you see written.

The definitions of the words I use for ALL POWER and for HUMAN are different so I think about them differently, I talk about them differently, and I respond in reaction to them differently. If a person has the same definition for different words they will think about them the same way, talk about them the same way, and respond in reaction to them in a different way. If a person thinks that only ALL POWER is a person that can guarantee that no person is mistreated and also guarantee the person who needs help the most get the most help...and that person reads the definition I've written for the word HUMAN the person will mathematically conclude, in their own mind, that a HUMAN is ALL POWER. This is just the way the mind works.

I apologize for this lengthy response. The definition I use for ALL POWER is;

ALL POWER

The definition I use for HUMAN is;

Human

Because I use different definitions for HUMAN and ALL POWER I think about them in different terms, and as a result I talk about them in different terms, and also as a result I respond in reference to them in different terms. For example, when I think about ALL POWER I think in reference to being ALL KNOWING. How do I use that in reference to me. I ask myself is it necessary (compensatory) for me to be ALL KNOWING in order for me to do what needs to be done to produce a SYSTEM of justice. The answer that comes back to me when I put that out to the universe is NO...it is not necessary for me to know where every blade of grass is on the planet that is taller than two inches tall...it is not compensatory...meaning I suspect it is not necessary for me to know where every blade of grass is on the planet that is taller than two inches tall in order to run the business of racism (white supremacy) out of business and establish and maintain a business that produces justice among the people of the known universe. Because I think in these terms I speak and/or act in these terms...meaning I ain't going around asking people if they have seen a blade of grass that is taller than two inches tall so I can pluck it out in order to replace racism (white supremacy) with justice. I'm asking where the white people are because the problem is among them according to the definition I use for RACISM and the definition I use for WHITE SUPREMACY. Neither am I going around plucking up blades of grass, which is action, thinking that will in some way help to replace the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with a SYSTEM of justice. My focus is on the racists (white supremacists) themselves and what I can say and/or do to make specific counter moves against the moves to mistreat me on the basis of color. The words I use are the words the racists (white supremacists) came up with I suspect...but I give them definitions or use definitions that others come up with to sharpen my focus on what the problem is and what to do about it. It all boils down to what to do about it.

When I think about the word human, because of the definition I use for the word human, I think about this in terms of is this something I can use to replace racism (white supremacy) with justice. Because of the definitions for the word racism and the word white supremacy I use I get an understanding of how the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) works. The SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) works against anyone being humane. This simply means to be a human works against anyone practicing racism (white supremacy). For example, one of the strategies I can use to work against the racists (white supremacists) in attempting to become a human so that I may speak and/or act humanely, is to reveal truth in a manner that promotes justice and correctness...only because the racists (white supremacists) produce non-justice using truth and/or falsehood. Some of the more refined racists (white supremacists) can use both truth and falsehood almost at the same time to keep you confused. The revelation of truth in a manner that promotes justice and correctness is a baseline path to follow if a person want to work against the racists (white supremacists). Now you're gonna find that there are some non-white people who, even though they go around "mantra-izing" the "reveal truth in a manner that promotes justice", don't want truth to be revealed in a manner that promotes justice. No problem there because your focus shouldn't be on them anyway if you are attempting to produce a thing called justice. Your focus should be that in order to help the people who need help the most, and justice is about the helping people who need help the most which under this SYSTEM the non-white people need the most help, you have to do away with the behavior of the most POWERFUL people in the known universe who are putting up the most resistance to people becoming human...the racists (white supremacists). It is just you against them.

When I talked to Fuller a couple of months ago he asked me what I thought were the most important parts of the codebook. I asked him why he was asking me that question. He said because was thinking about how to package his next book. He said he has enough information written to publish 5 or 6 volumes of books but he only wants to publish one. He said he thought about not including the word list (definitionary as I call it) in the next codebook and/or not including THE LOGIC as is in the beginning of the last codebook before you get to the suggestions. I told Fuller my first codebook ended up with the suggestion torn right out of them. I had to buy another codebook over a year later in order to read the entire book. When I first looked at the codebook I partitioned it into three parts; THE LOGIC, the suggestions, and the definitions...in that order. I could be incorrect about that but I concluded that using THE LOGIC and defining words a certain way would lead me to write my own suggestions based on how I interact with people and/or things which is based on my ultimate objective. I told Fuller if he doesn't put THE LOGIC and the definitions in the codebook it won't do me any good to read it. He said he had been thinking the same thing. Using the definitions in back of the codebook allows me to understand how to experiment on my own speech and action in terms of understanding how this SYSTEM works against me and running experiments on everything to test whether what I think to be true is really true. The definitions will lead you to THE LOGIC and then THE LOGIC will take over and you will begin to see, if you run scientific experiments to test everything, how some of the definitions in the codebook are not what they should be. It is THE LOGIC that will guide you to this through experimentation.

TEST EVERYTHING

I concluded that the definitions in the codebook will lead you to THE LOGIC of how the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) works and experimentation helps me to understand how to move against what the racists (white supremacists) are doing. You will have to memorize some of the definitions in the codebook to use them in your thoughts and your speech and actions will follow what your mind has determined to be true. You can train your mind to look at things a certain way and evidence of this is that the racists (white supremacists) have already done this to you. I first start doing this only a couple of years ago when I began to memorize some of the things that Fuller was saying word-for-word to observe the response of people versus the response of people when I thought I was "using my own words"...as if a nigger owns anything under this SYSTEM. Through that experiment I learned it is the words and how they are arranged that really matters...how we think about them by arranging them in our minds, how we speak about them and how we respond to the words others arrange and their actions as a result of the words that arranged a certain way in their minds. Sometimes I start out thinking I am experimenting by following specific actions in line with my stated hypothesis but I am not. The experiment shows me that is not the hypothesis I am running an experiment on at all and I have to change my hypothesis and/or my experimentation. These are the experiments I learn from the most because they allow me to see what I'm looking at. Most non-white people don't even want to venture into running experiments for themselves for fear of making mistakes but that is the best part about performing scientific experiments...you may learn something you never even set out to learn. See, non-white people are correct about the problem of the racists (white supremacists) is in their minds. I've heard said "they have sick minds", "they are deranged and sick people", etc. The problem is with how the racists (white supremacists) think but you can't change the way they think by telling them to think a certain way...you have to change the way you think about the problem of racism (white supremacy), which results in changing the way you speak about racism (white supremacy), which results in changing the way you respond in reference to racism (white supremacy)...and it all starts and ends with the tool that will allow you to do all of the above...words.

Well this post has been lengthy enough. For all that have read this thanks for bearing with me. I've prayed to The Creator to make it so that I can go on a sabbatical of sorts driving across the so-called united states to see the females that matter most in my life, my grandmother, my granddaughters, my daughter, and my mother. I'll see my son too but it is his daughters I really want to see. For me prayer is the sum total of all thought, speech, and/or action in communication with The Creator, which means I gotta get up off my ass and make the money I need to make this happen, which I've done. Since I need tires for my truck I also went looking for them last night for four hours after working 12 hours and found someone that will have them for me today, or so they said. For me prayer is not just what I do to something I believe in...it is what I do. I should be gone a couple of weeks on a 3500 mile trip and try to login when I can. I am also going through New Orleans and will get some video footage and try to interview some people along the way.

Be safe.

Mustnít something have created the need for words...or else how/why did words emerge? I could be incorrect, but do not words convey thoughts? This is very important: words have a use but they are ultimately meaningless...much like money.

This fact can save non-white people reaching the stage where they list every word in a suspect dictionary on one side, and in a counter-racist manner define them all to mean producing justice. While it focuses all conversation in terms of the system of white supremacy (racism) it diminishes the range of distinct thoughts or experiences to which you can refer.

As Mr. Fuller reminds us, itís all in the words, and to me the key to decoding racist language and producing counter-racist language that promotes justice, is correctly perceiving The Logic. If you let the words do your thinking...how can you promote correctness and truth? Iíve encountered untold who donít run like that, and I donít comprehend what words defining words has to do with constant communication. If it was all in the words I wouldnít make any assumptions of someone words, nor need to determine what they mean.

Have I seen t
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:17 pm† †Post subject: Re: Human Reply with quote

Dark Switch wrote:
Mustnít something have created the need for words...or else how/why did words emerge? I could be incorrect, but do not words convey thoughts? This is very important: words have a use but they are ultimately meaningless...much like money.

This fact can save non-white people reaching the stage where they list every word in a suspect dictionary on one side, and in a counter-racist manner define them all to mean producing justice. While it focuses all conversation in terms of the system of white supremacy (racism) it diminishes the range of distinct thoughts or experiences to which you can refer.

As Mr. Fuller reminds us, itís all in the words, and to me the key to decoding racist language and producing counter-racist language that promotes justice, is correctly perceiving The Logic. If you let the words do your thinking...how can you promote correctness and truth? Iíve encountered untold who donít run like that, and I donít comprehend what words defining words has to do with constant communication. If it was all in the words I wouldnít make any assumptions of someone words, nor need to determine what they mean.

Have I seen the definitions of the words you use for ALL POWER and for HUMAN?

If what you write is an accurate report of a personís (whatever that is) thought process, I wonder at their capacity to reason. Iím seeing the definition, before the thought...so I think to myself...how much thought has gone into this definition?

I am reacting to ALL POWER and JUSTICE - which seem to have the same if not very similar counter-racist definition - the same. Some people may believe ALL POWER is a person, and I suspect their mathematics may be faulty too.

Quote:
You will have to memorize some of the definitions in the codebook to use them in your thoughts and your speech and actions will follow what your mind has determined to be true.

Does that not deaden the mind? Will it not result in a paralysis of thought.
My experience (not easy to write up) leads me to put LOGIC before definitions. Iím on my own against the racists (white supremacists), so I donít start with words - they re-arranged - doing my thinking.

Thank you Edward, I wish you a safe and fruitful journey.

I think there is a Conference Call on tonight you are welcome to join in and you, myself, and others can discuss this. There is also Paltalk where we can discuss this in the Countering Racism Group. But the WSP (Counter-Racism Work/Study Project) is not the place for long discussions.

You, or anyone else, can go to Free Conference Call and get a conference call number and go to the Counter-Racism Codetalk Conference Call thread and post your conference call time, date, and subject matter and people can call in for the discussion.

I would like to say that the use of words should describe what is going on around us so that we communicate and react in a just manner against non-justice. The racists (white supremacists) have defined words so that when they are used the words do not describe what you are looking at...they describe what the racists (white supremacists) want you to think about what you're looking at.

The entire WSP is designed to allow a person to be able to understand what they are looking at by running scientific experiments that allow the person to challenge what they think they see by running experiments on their hypothesis (what they think they see). By doing this repeatedly, analyzing the data, drawing a conclusion, retesting the conclusion, etc., a person will come to understand what they are looking at and also begin to re-define words that allow them to be able to use the words to convey to other people what is actually taking place according to the evidence. The racists (white supremacists) want the people they subject to mistreatment, abuse, and/or misuse on the basis of color to never be able to focus on them and so they use the most economical tool they have...words...to make sure that the people they classify as non-white are constantly confused about what is going on around them. The whole purpose of the racists (white supremacists) is to control your time and energy.

The objective for memorizing anyone elses words and repeating them is for the person doing this to begin to understand how words work. We have been taught that we have our own words ("say it in your own words"), which is ridiculous. Sounds and designs were here before we got here. We don't own any words...words own us and the evidence is in how we react to words being used. The racists (white supremacists) understand this and they make sure the words that they define work for the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) even when people they say are not white use the words. This is one of the steps for obtaining POWER and the racists (white supremacists) understand that too. If you are going to build anything, especially something that as far as you know has never existed you are going to have to have words to describe whatever you are going to build to you and it is going to have to make sense. Then you are going to have to be able to describe it to someone else so that it makes sense.

Everything to me is an experiment because I realize that my entire life is an experiment and up until now the people who have been running the experiments against me are the white people that choose to practice racism (white supremacy). I then began to run experiments against myself to get myself on what I think is the correct path to producing a SYSTEM that I say has never existed before...a SYSTEM of justice. Then I began to run experiments against the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) and also against the racists (white supremacists) themselves in an effort to replace the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with justice.

The WSP is for people to use following a specific process. You can't start in the middle of the process because you will be confused about what the process is all about and you'll start talking to other people thinking they are confused as well...and they may be. Start at the beginning.

Let's Begin...(Forum Guidelines and Standards)

...and if you have any questions just ask.

Last edited by Edward Williams on Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:38 pm† †Post subject: Re: make sense some what.. Reply with quote

aza wrote:
So "good person" and human are used interchangeably, but what is the definition of a 'person' and is good measured on the basis of actions i.e. guaranteeing that NO person is mistreated and the person who needs the most help receives the most help?

The three type of person explanation makes clear sense as to understand that there exist no humans in the known universe.

Excellent question. What is the definition of a person? Webster says a person is a human and also says the definition of a human is a person. I'll think more on this and get back to you.
Post new topic†††Reply to topic †††Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: