HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

The Red Race

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:30 pm    Post subject: The Red Race Reply with quote

The Red Race: Pronunciation Key

Non-White people who practice Black Supremacy.

Last edited by Edward Williams on Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
aza

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:27 pm    Post subject: interesting Reply with quote

I never actually looked at these definitions but I find it interesting that under all of them (yellow, red, brown race) you stated that the people in these groups practice black supremacy. Is black supremacy the only other type of supremacy that could exist other than white supremacy?

And isn't this again all conceptual since non-white people cannot practice that which doesn't exist? The only supremacy known to the people of the known universe at this moment/time is white supremacy [racism]
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:29 pm    Post subject: Re: interesting Reply with quote

aza wrote:
I never actually looked at these definitions but I find it interesting that under all of them (yellow, red, brown race) you stated that the people in these groups practice black supremacy. Is black supremacy the only other type of supremacy that could exist other than white supremacy?

Actually there is no such thing as black supremacty as long a rwhite supremacy (racism) exists. The idea is that all of the people, red, brown, yellow, etc. are non-white people.

aza wrote:
And isn't this again all conceptual since non-white people cannot practice that which doesn't exist?

Yes.

aza wrote:
The only supremacy known to the people of the known universe at this moment/time is white supremacy [racism]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: